Chapter (20) Soul

"If you could say it in words, there would be no reason to paint."

16/06/21Rewritten :: 27/10/22

16/06/21
Rewritten :: 27/10/22

I hope you all haven't forgotten me and the story, please re read a few chapters to remember things. 🥺🥺

From here there are a few major changes in the story line, please don't be confuse with old comments.

____________________________________****

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_______________________________*****
Third person POV

Loud laughters and children giggles were resonating in the park, where the blonde male sat down on a bench, looking at his six year old son laughing with other kids, a soft smile adoring his lips.

On the farthest corner of the park, Jimin, Jin and Hoseok were yelling at each other while they played, throwing grass at each other.

Yoongi was sitting beside Taehyung, his cat-like gaze fixed at the familiar raven lock man, who sat looking at the park and giggling elders like they had grown two heads.

His buff arms crossed at his chest and even if the mafia did his best in intimating a dead serious look over his features, Yoongi could clearly see his flickering eyes.

The blonde looked at his side, frowning as he followed his hyungs gaze and Taehyung's heart clenched watching Jungkook sitting on the farthest corner, alone.

When did the raven become so packed? When did he forget to enjoy himself?

His bottom lip slipped behind his lower teeth as he gazed over those, his heart hurting for the mafia. Looking down, the male sighed, he didn't want to sit there anymore.

The blonde stood up on his feet only to be pulled back by Yoongi who still didn't look at him, eyes never leaving Jungkook.

"Don't blame yourself, Taehyung. It isn't your fault." The Male's soothing voice filled his ears as the blonde shook his head.

"I made him like this, hyung. It is m-my fault, I-i left him. I-if, if I would've acted mature, I-i would have used my brain, m-maybe we w-weren't going through all this." Tears burned his beautiful almond eyes, gulping the heavy lump down his throat, he smiled sadly.

"He suffered because of m-me, o-only me.." Taehyung uttered, getting up on his feet, wanting to go far away but again his feet came to halt when a chuckle escaped Yoongi's lips.

"And last night when I asked him, he said you suffered only because of him, and him. Aren't you both a little dumb?" Taehyung turned around confused, the elder male looking at him, smiling.