Chapter (10) Yours

"He is yours!"

25/03/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_______________________________*****
Third person POV

( Continuation of the last chapter )

The blonde was on the floor, his body curled, knees against his chest as soft snores left his strawberry lips, long eyelashes resting on his bread cheeks peacefully.

The atmosphere of the mansion was filled with tension and it was thick as ice, Seokjin tried talking with the mafia about the mafia only to get ignored.

The other members which include Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon didn't even try saying anything about Taehyung, confused if they should be sad or pity the male for the upcoming sufferings, they should be angry at him for making Jungkook struggle so much.

Jimin, who used to be the blonde's best friend, just didn't know if he should do anything, he was lost.

The eldest male of them, Seokjin even tried to sneak into the mafia's part of the mansion only to get caught and glared which he skillfully shrugged.

Now, all the J's, Jimin, Jin and Jaehyun were sitting at the dining table as they all had their dinner peacefully. Their husbands would be late including the mafia as they got some heads to cut.

Jimin picked the boy up who giggled when the Male's hand brushed against his stomach making it tickle.

He laid the kid down on his bed, switching the lights off, Jimin fell asleep beside the boy who had his eyes closed.

After some moments, the boy was peeking from under the blankets, his eyes shining with mischief.

The boy took his left leg out and then right as he slowly slid down the bed, now sitting on the floor, he stole glances at Jimin who was soundly sleeping.

Jaehyun stiffed a giggle, crawling toward the door as he left the room, slowly closing the door behind him, almost squealing in victory.

He ran toward the living room to get a hold of his bunny plushie given to him by his buddy but the boy pouted when couldn't find it.

But his eyes lit up when remembered he had forgotten the plushie in the room which was beside the mafia's.

The boy hopped toward the said room, a wide smile crept on his lips. He reached the room, excitedly opening the door but only to meet with darkness.

Jaehyun squinted his eyes adorably, the cherry pout never leaving his small lips. The boy raised his hand and switched on the lights, getting inside as he closed the door.