Chapter (8) Contract

"His life was only a contract now!"

14/03/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

"I have found your son."

Taehyung couldn't feel his heart, for him everything had stopped and for Jungkook , the fun had just started, he was feeling so much superior on watching the blonde's state.

The mafia knew the blonde's weak point, his son. The Male's lips tucked into a smirk when saw the terror on Taehyung's face but his expressions faded a bit when saw warm tears sliding down his bread cheeks.

Taehyung, he felt his heart stop beating, he felt difficult to even breathe, the suffocation letting his tears still out furiously.

His baby, his 6 year old son was, is his everything and the thing that the mafia had captured his little baby filled his heart from grief and fear.

He didn't even want to think what the mafia could do to his innocent son, his little boy. One mistake and he would lose his boy. 

It made the blonde freeze, like his body and even his heart refused to make any movement, what if something made Jungkook angry and he– he..

The blonde shook his head trying to let go of his bad thoughts and horrible scenarios but couldn't as more tears slipped down.

He didn't notice as the mafia in front of his stood up leave, his stern, dark and cold expressions back on his face and the blonde flinched when he spoke;

"Aww my darling, I never knew that you would care more for yourself then your son, poor boy!" The mafia fake concerned, lips adoring into a pout before he continued, bending down to have a good look at Taehyung's face.

"But it's okay, I will not tell this to your kid before killing him, yeah ?" The mafia fake smiled, patting Taehyung's head who was still on his knees as he turned around to leave.

The mafia turned around, his lips tucked into a smile which faltered when he felt a shaking hand wrapped around his own leg.

His fist clenched by his side, eyes glared at the space when Taehyung hugged his leg and cried out loudly, silent pleads leaving his lips.

"Pl-please, l-let him go.." The blonde sobbed against Jungkook's leg making the mafia feel weird in his chest.

"I-i beg of y-you, pl-please.."

Vulnerable, the mafia knew Taehyung was the most vulnerable at this point, his heart having a battle with his mind, 

"Stop it Jungkook!"