Epilogue (End)

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale."

07/07/21Rewritten :: 06/07/23

07/07/21
Rewritten :: 06/07/23

Thank you for so much love and patience throughout the book, I can't believe that it took me a whole year and half to complete this darling. Lots of love!

________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

~~ 7 years later ~~

His blonde locks flared with the wind, his hands busy watering the plants as the younger was scoop into big, strong and veiny arms of his husband. 

Taehyung giggled into the air, when he felt featherly kisses on his nape, trying to shy away from the elder who only held him tighter.

"What do you think you are doing, Ggukie?" Taehyung teased, his cheeks blushing red even after almost five years of their marriage. The other hummed, sending vibration to his soul;

"Am following the sun." He replied, receiving a confused sound from the blonde and Taehyung didn't even have to turn around to know that his husband was smiling wide with both of his bunny teeth sneaking from behind his lips.

"See, the way the sun is trying to fiercely kiss the night." The male referred to the setting sun, this time making his husband turn around to face him.

The blonde opened his mouth to say something about his husband's cheesiness but he was shut with lips crashing on his own

The blonde opened his mouth to say something about his husband's cheesiness but he was shut with lips crashing on his own. The kiss was melting, the more fierced the sun had ever given to the night. 

It brought the thunder in both of their hearts, thunder of love and romance. Comfort and security. Tongue collided, fighting for dominance and even if the raven wanted Taehyung to win every fight, he didn't let this one go.