Chapter (15) Blonde

"The wounds you gave to me could never heal,
Because they don't live on my skin but on my heart."

— Naveena

22/04/21Rewritten : 17/06/22

22/04/21
Rewritten : 17/06/22

Naveena: Hey guys, if you see old comments and gets confused with names then don't be, at first Taehyung's husband's name was Bogum, but I changed it ( Kim Yugyeom ) now cause it felt cringed to me :")

I hope you all will like this chapter, and I swear don't be a silent reader, because it took me everything to edit this chapter.
🥺🥺

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV 

"They said, they are some, Kim Taehyung's husband, Kim Yugyeom."

The room fell silent as the mafia's hand clenched into fist and eyes glared at the girl, causing her to shift nervously, it was the start of a storm– the one heavy storm.

The heavy gaze of the mafia made the girl look around in nervousness as she looked behind herself hesitantly, alas! There was no one. The girl gulped.

"S-sir…" 

"Send him inside and don't let anyone in unless I inform." The mafia ordered as he saw the girl nodding her head furiously.

The ink pen that was in Jungkook's hand was already broken from how hard it was clenched in between his fist, the blue ink ruining the papers he was working on.

The male glared at the wall, cracking his neck when his secretary left, his mind going blank from furiousness.

The crackling of the door brought the mafia out of his world, his eyes twitching in anger when got the first glimpse of his face, whom he used to call his best friend. 

Bestfriend, the best friend who was everything for Jungkook, the partner in crime, had now become an enemy for him, the enemy he hated the most.

The man tucked in a red shirt and black pants came forward, his head was low not meeting eyes with Jungkook, the mafia still seated on his swing chair.

"Why are you here?" The voice was calm, even the mafia himself was shocked at his own voice, his eyes glaring at the standing male who refused to look up.

"For help, I need your help." The mafia's head was jerked upward, as he felt a humorous chuckle pass his lips. 

The man who used to be the mafia's best friend was looking down as he gawked on his bottom lip, eyes never leaving the tiled floor.