All in the name of love

(y/n)'s POV

I grumble to myself, pushing my blood stained shirt further into the river water. I could've just gotten new clothes, but nooo.

For some reason I can't walk into stores with blood on me.

"Such an inconvenience." I sigh, pulling the shirt out and wringing it.

Putting my shirt into my bag, I get up and dust myself off.

I look around while sniffing the air. It was clean, but very cold. This won't be good, especially since I'm only in wrappings and shorts.

"If Obito was here I could just steal his clothes."

I shake my head and gently slap both hands on my cheeks. I can't be thinking like that; I have to stop depending on him.

Taking a deep breath, I throw my bag over my shoulders and begin walking. I have no ideal goal of where I'm going, just a time limit. As said by Pein, I only have two months to train. For what? Who knows.

Well, Obito knows. 
But fuck him.

I smile to myself and crack my wrists.

"I'm going to kick his ass when I get back." I laugh, beginning to crack my knuckles.

"Ma'am, you must be cold!"

I pause my walk and process what was said.

Turning around, I see an old granny walking up to me. She seemed to be trying to pull something out of her purse.

"I- I'm fine!" I stutter, backing away a bit while keeping a smile.

She shakes her head and pulls out a jacket and a scarf from the purse. My eyes widen as I try to figure out how she did that.

Next thing I know, I'm being wrapped in a puffy lavender jacket and a white wool scarf and dragged into a new village.

I look around silently, taking note of how old the buildings look and how there's barely any kids on the streets. I mean, no one was on the streets. It was sorta creepy.

I get pushed outta my thoughts as I stumble into an apartment. The air smelled of old lady and udon.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink, young lady?" The granny asks while closing the door and taking off her winter gear.

Shaking my head, I also take off the jacket and scarf. I was about to put them on the hooks by the door, but she told me to sit down instead.

So here I am, a jacket and scarf next to me on the couch with a plate of cookies and hot chocolate on the table in front of me. The granny was also in front of me, but she was busy fixing up the pillows.

"So, what's your name?" She asks, finally sitting down.

I hesitantly say my name, shifting uncomfortably.

Ugh, this is so awkward.

She nods, grabbing a cookie and looking around.