Tired.

(y/n)'s POV

My eyes slowly open, the world seeming so dark. My head hurts and I feel tied down. I glance down, expecting to see ropes, but being horribly wrong. It was just a bed, with warm covers. I try to speak, suddenly feeling sharp pains in my throat. Shaking off the idea of talking, I close my eyes again, feeling too tired to do anything. 

'click'

I feel a presence enter the room, yet my eyes continue to stay closed.

"I know you're awake, (y/n).." a voice says.

I roll over in the bed and curl up, both scared and tired...mostly tired.

"Don't be scared..."

I feel my back get poked, causing me to flinch.

"Can you at least look at me?"

I sigh and roll over, now looking at the figure. I see an orange mask, brown spiky hair, and a black cloak.

"I'm sorry, okay?"

I watch the figure kneel down, now sitting down next to me.

"Are you hurt?"

I silently inspect the figure. As I inspect the mask, I suddenly notice the eye hole. Looking at it closely, I catch a glimpse of a sharigan. Fading back to black, I feel my heart hurt, yet I don't know why.

"You don't need to know who am I...yet."

I slowly nod, closing my eyes and pulling the covers up.

"Alright...you need some rest. I'll leave you alone, but I will make you some food later, yeah?"

I nod again, listening to the figure get up and leave.

"Sleep tight."

Before the figure leaves the room, I say something that I didn't even have control of.

"I'm glad you're back, Obito..."
______________________________
Short chapter? Yes.
Important chapter? Probably not.
OH WHALE! IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS, COMMENT THEM DOWN BELOW, AND I'LL TRY TO GET TO THEM! Now I must be off...
BUH-BYE~Lynx