Where's Hiruzen

(y/n)'s POV

"What about her?"

I narrow my eyes at the Uchiha in front of me. The look in his eyes seems genuine, but he's not one to change his mind quickly.

"Wasn't this whole Tsukuyomi plan because of Rin?" I ask, grabbing onto the branch to stabilize myself.

Obito shakes his head, a light scoff escaping his lips. I watch him pull his mask out of the cloak and put it on, purposely trying to delay the answer.

"If you had ever listened to me, (y/n), you'd know that this plan wasn't because of her. I wanted a world where no one would experience the pain we went through." Obito finally answers, his voice raising ever so slightly.

I scoff back, sitting down on the branch and crossing my arms.

"So, you're going to start a whole war-which would kill thousands of people by the way-so you can put people in an infinite dream?" I ask, smirking as Obito sighs.

Obito waves me off and begins jumping away, causing me to laugh in victory and follow quickly afterwards.

As we approach the village, I watch as the ichibi appears over the trees. Along with a giant frog.

I grab Obito's cloak, stopping him from jumping ahead. He looks back at me in annoyance, prompting me to point up at the two beasts.

"Is this your doing?" I ask, quickly moving his mask enough to see his mouth.

To my surprise, he doesn't smile when saying no. I groan and let go of Obito's cloak, beginning to jump ahead.

Before I can though, Obito grabs my wrist, pulling me back into him.

"Let go! I have to protect Naruto!" I yell, trying to get out of his grasp.

Instead, Obito wraps his arms around my shoulders. I begin flailing around more, hoping that he'll activate kamui. He doesn't, rather he takes all the punches and kicks.

"(y/n), I do not have anything to do with those two, but there's something else happening too." Obito states, holding me tighter.

I stop flailing to look back at him, his mask was covering his eyes, but his lips were upturned a bit. I look back at the village, trying to inspect anything I can.

"If you really want to know, it involves Hashirama and Tobirama." Obito adds, using one hand to pull his mask back in place.

My eyes widen as it finally clicks in my brain. While his hand is off me, I quickly push him off the branch. Right as he falls on his back, I teleport on top of him, sitting on his waist. Grabbing his cloak collar, I pull him up to be face to face with me.

"Why is Orochimaru there?" I ask, too blind with rage to notice the (f/c) chakra forming over my body.

Obito just laughs, placing his arms around my neck.

"Why aren't you in there protecting them, (y/n)?" He asks back, countering my question.

I stay silent as I tear his arms off me, dropping him back on the ground. Standing up, I step on his chest and glare down at him.