Protect him.

(y/n)'s POV

I

lean against a tree trunk, looking up and sighing.

"What's wrong?" A voice asks.

"Well, Kakashi...ask yourself that!" I growl, not turning around.

"Oh no, are you on your monthly thing?!"

I feel my eye twitch ever so slightly. Turning around, I glare at the Hatake.

"Fuck no!" I screech.

"Well then, what's the problem?" Kakashi questions, scooching away.

"Well let's see! Our two friends died, and, oh yeah! One of them was my crush! Also let's no forget about what happened a couple weeks ago!! Our sensei is dead and so is his wife!" I yell, wanting to attack something.

"Well its not my fault, so don't yell at me!" Kakashi yells back.

I slowly turn back around, not wanting to see him anymore.

"(y/n), Lord Third would like to see you." An anbu guy says, suddenly in front of me.

"A-alright..." I nod, slowly standing.

"Can I come?" Kakashi asks.

I glance at the anbu. I see him nod, seeming so emotionless. I hear Kakashi stand up and we all start to walk. Well, more like tree run.

I finally get to the hokage building and run inside. Once inside, I wait for Kakashi.

"You sure you're not on your-" He begins.

"Positive..now let's go see what's up!!" I smile, knocking on the door.

"Come in." A voice says, followed by a baby laugh.

My smile widens and I walk into the room, Kakashi following. I stand in front of the hokage, trying not to laugh at what Naruto was doing to him.

"You wanted me, Lord Third?" I ask, my voice whispered.

"Yes. And good thing you came Kakashi, cause I need both of you." He says.

"Oh?" Kakashi questions.

"What you need help with?"I ask, putting my hands behind my neck.

"Well, you guys know about Naruto and the nine tails...right?" Lord Third asks.

"Yes." Kakashi and I answer.

"Well...there's this...person. The person wants to steal the demon from him." Lord Third continues.

"But..that would kill him!!" I screech, flailing my arms and accidentally smacking Kakashi.

"Ow.."

"Yes. It would. And since you two are the only ones who don't care about the demon...I need you two to protect him." Lord Third says.

"How?" I ask, going over to where Naruto and him sat and picking up Naruto.

"Well..Kakashi, you need to take Naruto out of the village. I know someone from the sand village who would be okay with Naruto there. And as for you, (y/n)..I need you to..go out on a search." Lord Third informs.

"What kinda search?" I ask, cradling Naruto.

"You get to search for the figure who killed Minato and Kushina." Lord Third shrugs.

"But...didn't Kurama kill them?" I ask.

"...You know what I meant." Lord Third sighs.

"Alright...so Kakashi has to take Naruto to the sand village and I get to search at kill the figure who killed my only family?" I ask.

"It won't be that easy, mind you. There's rouges and that figure may kidnap you." Lord Third warns.

"We can handle it." Kakashi says, grabbing Naruto from me.

"Good...now. You are dismissed." Lord Third says, waving us off.

The two of us walk out of the building, Naruto seeming really confused.

"Can we..stop by the memorial..?" I ask, the orange goggles erasing any existence from my eyes.

"Sure.." Kakashi sighs.

When we make it to the memorial, I stare at the specific rock. The rock that has all my friends and families names on it.

"You're the only thing I have left." I whisper.

"What?" Kakashi questions.

"Minato and Kushina are gone. Rin is gone. Obito is gone. My clan is gone. Everything is gone..except you." I say.

"What about Gai and Anko and all of them?" Kakashi asks.

"Well...they haven't been with me from the beginning of my new life." I shrug, a ghost smile appearing on my face.

"Oh.."

"Let's get going!!" I yell, turning around and running away.

"Idiot! I have a child to carry!!!"

'Something doesn't feel right...'

'Well...it may just be your imagination.'

'(y/n), when I say something is wrong, Something. Is. Wrong.'

'Like-'

I suddenly get grabbed by the wrist and thrown into a tree.  My vision slowly darkness, my head feeling light.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)..."
______________________________
ANOTHER RUSHED ENDING!! OH WHALE! Anyways, who hurt (y/n)?! What's gonna happen to Naruto and Kakashi?! Find out in the next episode of dragon ball Z!! Jk Jk! But yeah, tried to leave this off on a lil cliff hanger. Nooow, I'm hungry soooo, BUH-BYE!!~Lynx