Without him

(y/n)'s POV

I had my head down, following behind Rin and Kakashi. The three of us were silent the whole trip. I could hear some noise in the distance.

"Do you want to tell Lord Third..?" Kakashi asks, looking at me.

I keep my head down and shake my head, staying silent. I hear him sigh and suddenly feel four arms wrap around my shoulders. I tense up, but keep my head down. 

"Maybe...he's not dead? Rin whispers.

I roll my eyes and push them off me.

"He is." I mumble, walking through the gate.

My two team mates run up to me and we silently make our way to the hokage building. After a..talk..with Lord Third, I teleport away, or as far away as I can go with my little amount of chakra. I walked home, silently talking with myself. When I walked inside the door, I was quickly pulled into a tight hug.

"Wah!!" I screech, feeling some panic make its way into my brain.

"How was my baby's first S-ranked mission?!" I hear Kushina yell.

"W-well..." I hesitate, looking down.

"Oh no.."

I tell her about the mission, leaving out the somewhat boring parts. When I finished, she pulled me back into a hug, whispering things while trying to comfort me.

"Can I...sleep?" I ask, no more tears able to fall.

"Yes, hun." Kushina nods, letting me go.

"When will Minato get back..?" I ask, slowly walking away.

"Some time tomorrow." She answers.

I nod and walk into my room. When I get into my room, I plop onto my bed and sigh. I grab my backpack and grab something out of it. I hold up some orange goggles  and stare at it blankly.

"You better not break that promise..." I whisper, getting up and walking over to the desk.

I put the goggles on and grab the team picture, hugging it to my chest tightly.

"You've broken enough things..."
______________________________
Yes yes, this is rushed. I don't care, cuz once I finish this, I'll go back and fix things. Anyways I had no idea how to continue this so don't mind me just coming up with random things. Anyways, I'm tired. BUH-BYE!~Lynx