Chunin gift time

(y/n)'s POV

I wake up to a knock on the window.

"What do you waNT?!" I yell, turning and glaring at the window.

My eyes fix to being open and I see my favorite Uchiha.

"WAH!" I screech, falling off the bed.

"(y/n)! Let me innnn!!" The uchiha whined.

I slowly get up and open the window, the uchiha climbing in and sitting on my bed.

"What do you want and why so early?" I question, rubbing my eyes.

"Well, I got you a gift." He smiles.

"Huh? Why?" I ask, trying my hardest to keep the blush under control.

"You deserve a gift for becoming chunin!" He smiles more.

"Why couldn't it wait until later?" I ask, going over to the kitchenette and getting some breakfast.

"Because I don't want Kakashi to feel bad.." Obito sighs.

"You actually care for his feelings?" I laugh, grabbing a plate and getting some dango.

"Shut up!" He glares.

I laugh more and sit down next to him, eating a dango.

"Well, what's the gift?" I ask, poking his cheek with the stick.

"Oh yeah!" He laughs slightly, going into his pocket.

My eyes widen when he pulls out a pendant. He grabs my hand and gently puts the pendant in it. I slowly move it in front of my eyes so I can inspect it better. The chain and metal surrounding the jewel is rose gold and the jewel is (2/f/c).

"I couldn't find your favorite color, so I got the next best thing." He smiles nervously, his cheeks pink.

"Its...beautiful." I whisper, hugging Obito tightly.

"Heheh...let me help you put it on." He says, grabbing the pendant from me and putting it around my neck.

"T-thanks.." I smile, getting up.

"Where you going?" Obito questions.

"Idiot..we have to go meet up with the rest of our team." I smirk, grabbing my headband and tying it around my neck.

"Oh yeah!" He shouts, standing up.

We both run outside and to the training fields. Meeting up with Kakashi and Rin, we go get our mission for the day.

"Babysitting?!" Obito yells, obviously disappointed.

"Yes." Lord Third nods.

"But-" Obito begins.

"Lets go and get this over with!" Kakashi growls, grabbing Obito by the collar and dragging him out.

Rin and I glance at each other and sigh, running after the two.

We had finally ended the stupid mission and were now just walking around.

"So Kakashi..what'd you get for gifts?" I ask, putting my arms behind my neck.

"A med kit and one of Minato~sensei's kunais." He shrugs.

"I'm kind of confused on how you two became chunins, but, you guys deserve to be chunins." Rin smiles.

"Not Kakashi." Obito growls.

"What was that, lo-" Kakashi begins.

"Oh yeah! Here's your present!" I cut in, searching around in my backpack.

I hear Obito and Kakashi growl things about each other and shake my head. I pull out and a bag of the chocolates Kushina made.

"Tuh-duh!" I smile.

"Thanks." He grumbles, taking the bag.

"All you should know about those is, they increase your stats." I shrug.

"Did you get her a gift, Kakashi?" Obito glares.

"Yes." Kakashi glares back.

"I swear, they are two year olds.." I whisper.

"Yeah.." I hear Rin say.

"Here." I suddenly see an expanding shurikan in front of me.

"Wow!!" I practically yell, grabbing the ninja tool and playing with it.

"Now, don't hurt yourself." Kakashi laughs, continuing his walk.

"Yeah yeah!" I wave him off.
______________________________
Think of this as a...half filler. I was bored and this chapter happened but now I'm tired. Be prepared for some intense things next chapters. (Its not smut, pervs..) Anyways, I believe that all...BUH-BYE!~Lynx