We're Back Home.

(y/n)'s POV

The closer 'Tobi' got to the gate, the more angry the gatekeepers got.

"And who do you think you are??" One of the question, holding a kunai near Tobi's neck.

"Tobi is Tobi! Behind Tobi is-" Tobi begins, pointing at me.

I run up to the 3 men and smile, hoping my mask hides my eyes.

"I'm (fake/n)! We were sent here to inspect the Uchiha residence." I bow, quickly grabbing Tobi's green scarf.

Tobi quietly yelps and bows too, the guards glancing at each other.

"Where are your headbands?" One guard asks, crossing his arms and glaring.

"O-oh! Right here!" Tobi says, pulling out a regular rock village headband.

"What about you, lady?"

I sigh and grab a regular rock village headband too, looking up at the guards.

"Hm...fine. You guys can pass." The guard growls, backing away.

The other guard sighs and backs away too, going back to their spots. I pull my mask down over my mouth and begin walking.

"Come on, Tobi!" I order, glancing back.

"Yes ma'am!!" Tobi yells, saluting and quickly following me.

I lead the two of us into the Uchiha residence and sigh, going into one of the abandoned homes. Once inside, I take my mask off and look around.

"Welcome home, Uchiha." I smile lightly, looking at Obito.

"I wouldn't suggest taking off your mask." Obito says, bringing his mask up just over his mouth.

"What if I brought contacts and makeup?" I ask, putting my backpack down.

"Still." Obito sighs, leaning against a wall and slowly sitting down.

I shake my head and wave him off, going off to find a mirror.

"The only person who can tell who we are, is Kakashi, and he would have to look through all these houses." I say, putting in some contacts and doing some light makeup.

"Do you forget how smart Kakashi was?" Obito asks, watching the sun fall.

I walk back sit next to Obito, a smile on my face.

"I also remember that he was devastated when you supposedly died." I laugh, handing Obito the contacts.

I see him turn him head to look at me, my head shaking.

"Whatever, just put those contacts in so I can do some major makeup skills." I smile, slowly grabbing something from my backpack.

Obito stands up and sighs, going to the mirror. I pull the thing out of my backpack and let my eyes water, staring at the konoha sign, the metal reflecting my face.

"Good thing it never got scratched." I nod, slowly putting the headband on.

"Alright, (y/n)..The contacts are in.." Obito yells, probably waiting for me.