Mission {part 2}

Kakashi's POV

I felt a pain surge through me.

"OBITO!" I heard (y/n) yell from behind me.

I turn my body just enough to see the scene. What I saw before was both amazing and terrifying.

"(y/n)!  Obito!" I hear Rin yell from beside me.

The dust cleared up, allowing me to see better. What I saw was (y/n) on her knees, bent over Obito in a protecting manner. The chakra that was surrounding her was now shooting up from her back, making a giant shield over all of us. I could see the shield cracking slowly, some of the rocks disintegrating and some just sitting on the chakra. I try to get up, but the pain in my side stopped me. I looked back over at (y/n) and Obito and saw her starting to shake. I watched her drop onto Obito and a white flash blinded both Rin and I. When my eyes adjusted, I saw (y/n) in front of me, but no Obito.

(y/n)'s POV

I felt hurt and tired. I could tell that my Bijuu's chakra disappeared from around me. I felt myself getting shook. I open my eyes and see Rin above me.

"What...?" I ask, my voice tired.

"U-uhm..."

I turn my head, seeing what I wish I never had to see. Obito's left side was crushed under a boulder. The boulder I tried to save him from.

"I..I thought I teleported with him!" I screech slightly, sitting up and ignoring the pain.

I try to stand up, falling every time. I end up crawling over to the uchiha and grabbing his hand.

"Come on..!" I whisper, try to teleport him out.

"Why isn't it working?!" I shout, holding his hand tighter and letting some tears roll down my cheeks.

"(y/n).." I hear Kakashi whisper.

"I'll get it to work!!" I yell, trying to get my Bijuu's chakra back.

"(y/n)...please.." Rin whispers.

"COME ON!!!" I yell louder, letting go of Obito's hand and letting my head fall on his chest.

"(y/n)..I'm okay...I promise.." I hear Obito say.

"No you're not!" I yell into his chest, feeling more tears fall onto his shirt.

"Don't worry about me..Save yourself." He says, petting my back.

"We're not leaving you, idiot!" Kakashi growls, going up to the boulder and trying to move it.

"I'm fine guys...really..just..leave." Obito says.

I sit up and look at the half of his face.

"Rin..grab me a chocolate." I order, wiping away the tears.

I hear her search my backpack. I then hear the bag slowly get put down.

"(y/n)...you have no more.." She whispers.

I freeze, my heart stopping for a second.

"There...there has to be more!" I yell, standing up and running over to the bag.

"You idiot!! Why couldn't you have let me get crushed!?" I hear Kakashi yell, still trying to move the boulder.

"Kakashi.." I hear Obito whisper.

"DAMMIT!" I yell, throwing the bag across the cave.

I crawl over to Obito and lay beside him.

"(y/n)...what are you doing?" Rin asks me.

"If he's going to die...I'm dying with him!" I growl, holding onto Obito's hand.

"Hey uh..Kakashi.." Obito whispers.

"W-what..?" Kakashi asks, looking down at the uchiha.

"My present to you...for becoming a chunin...is my eye." Obito smiles.

"What?!" The three of us question, yelling loudly.

"Take my eye..if you do...I'll be able to see the future with you.." Obito smiles more, closing his eye.

"Uhm..." Kakashi mumbles.

I hold onto Obito's hand tighter.

"Ugh...fine." Kakashi gives in, sitting down next to Obito's head and looking at Rin.

Rin gives Kakashi Obito's eye while I just hold Obito's hand, waiting for our deaths.

"(y/n)...we have to go.." Kakashi orders.

"I'm not leaving!" I growl.

"(y/n)..we have to complete the mission." Rin whispers.

"No!" I glare at my two teammates.

"(y/n)...I promise...I'll return to you."I hear Obito say.

I look over at him and see him smiling at me.

"Come on.." Kakashi orders again, whispering.

"....Better keep that promise." I whisper, getting up and walking away with Rin and Kakashi.

Before I climb out, I take one last look at my favorite Uchiha.

"I'll always love you...idiot." I whisper, wiping away my tears and going into the outside world.
______________________________
This probably felt rushed and had barely any emotional parts...OH WHALE! Anyways, I tried to make this chapter longer, just becuz its important. Now...if you have any suggestions for fillers or have corrections for me to fix, comment them down below! Ima be off now! BUH-BYE!~Lynx