Mission {part 1}

(y/n)'s POV

"Kakashi, you're the leader." Minato says, getting up and looking around.

"Yes, sir." Kakashi nods.

"Now...Lets go." Minato orders, teleporting away.

I follow Kakashi into the trees, already surrounded by the bijuu's chakra.

"Keep your eyes open!" Kakashi orders.

"I know that, idiot!" Obito yells, currently in the back of the group.

Kakashi stops on a tree branch, causing Rin and I to stop on branches too. Obito jumps onto Kakashi's branch and glares at him.

"Why did you stop?" Obito asks.

"I'm the leader, not you. You listen to me and no arguing. Got that?" Kakashi growls.

Obito waves him off, jumping a head.

"(y/n), keep an eye on him." Kakashi orders, sighing.

"Alright." I nod, jumping a head and following the uchiha.

I get behind Obito and smack the back of his head, watching him almost fall.

"Ow! What was that about?!" He yells.

"Number one, stop yelling! Number two, don't run ahead! You could've died!" I whisper yell.

"I won't die!" He smiles.

"You can't promise that." I mumble.

"I promised Kushina that I would return with everyone unharmed. And that's what I'll do!" He smiles more,  petting me.

I shake my head and grab his arm, teleporting us back to Kakashi and Rin.

"We ready to keep going?" Rin asks.

"Yeah." We all nod. 

A while later, we ended up getting into a fight. While Obito, Kakashi, and I were fighting, I felt a presence behind me. I finish my fight, turning around and noticing that Rin wasn't there.

"Kakashi! Obito!" I yell, beginning to run.

"What?" They both question, looking over.

"We need to find Rin!" I yell, now standing at the end of the clearing.

I watch Kakashi and Obito run over to me.

"Where'd she go?" Obito asks.

"Can't we wait until we finish the mission?" Kakashi asks, obviously annoyed.

"What?!" Obito and I yell, widening our eyes at our "leader".

"She's not that important right now." Kakashi says, crossing his arms.

"Listen here, you cold hearted idiot." Obito begins, grabbing a handful of Kakashi's shirt and pulling him up.

"Those who break the rules are scum..but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." He growls, getting closer to Kakashi's face.

"Fine, you go find her, but I'm completing the mission!" Kakashi growls back.

Obito drops Kakashi and begins to walk away. I stand still, completely silent.

"You coming with me, (y/n)?" They both ask.

I look down and whisper,  "Sorry Kakashi.." and walk away, following Obito.

Before I get far away enough, I hear a distant, "I thought I could trust you, (y/n).."

Some time passed and Obito and I were finally able to find where the enemies took Rin.

"Alright, take one of these." I order, handing him a chocolate.

"Is this the special chocolate?" Obito asks, grabbing it and putting it in his mouth.

"Yes, now you know the plan?" I question.

"Yup!" He smiles, nodding.

"Lets save here!" I whisper yell, running into the cave.

I quickly stab one of the guys in the side, running away from his screams and jumping onto a guy with curly hair.

"HEEEEY, LOSERS!!" I yell, digging my claws into his shoulders.

"Ow!!" The guy roars, pulling me off of him, making my claws trail up his neck.

I quickly teleport in front of one guy and smile.

"(y/n), watch out!" I hear Obito yell.

"What?" I question, only to be punched in the back of the head.

I drop to my knees and bite my lip, my fangs drawing blood from my lip. I slowly stand back up and glare at the guy who did it. He smirks, then his body flies away.

"Huh?" I ask myself, looking around.

I see Kakashi holding two kunais between his fingers.

"Kakashi!" I yell, smiling.

"Obito, you finish helping out Rin. I'll help (y/n)." He orders.

"Yes, sir!" Obito yells, saluting and going back to what he was doing.

Kakashi jumps next to me, glancing at me. We both nod and quickly jump up to random enemies. After a lot of chakra loss and fighting, we had cleared out most of the enemies. Obito had gotten Rin out of the genjutsu and she was looking tired. I decided to give everyone a piece of the special chocolate. I gave Obito his chocolate last just to make sure the first one wore off. Once I had mine, Obito and I were now trying to catch up with Kakashi and Rin. I watch Obito run faster, pushing Kakashi out of the way. My eyes widen and I try to get closer. I was now inches away from Obito and the now falling boulder.

"OBITO!"
______________________________
Mmmm cliff hangers. Now if all of this information was totally incorrect, I apologize. I was just going off of memory. I also want to apologize becuz this may feel like a rushed chapter..Now, all I'm going to say is that I change something in the next chapter. But don't worry, the story will still follow the anime. Now I believe that's all I need to say...BUH-BYE!~Lynx