A day off

(y/n)'s POV

Sighing, I glace down at the two boys arguing under me.

Today was my day off -for say- from working with the two Uchihas, and what better way to spend it than with Naruto and his team!-
-is what I told myself as I perched myself on a tree and watched as Naruto and Sasuke fought.

"What's with Uchihas and starting fights with their other teammates?" I ask myself, leaning back and rubbing my temple.

They've been going at it for a good two hours already and neither Kakashi or that pink haired girl have come to find them. I almost feel like cutting in now, but what's another few minutes?

"(y/n)-san!"

I yelp and quickly throw a shuriken, not realizing who it is before they get hit.

"Oh no, Haruno, are you okay?!" I ask, frantically moving her sleeve out of the way and healing the cut.

She only laughs and waves me off, explaining how she's been hurt worse.

I nod with a smile, finishing the healing and patting her head.

"So, why aren't you stopping them?" I question, pointing down at the two boys who were now running at eachother with-

"Honestly, I'm disappointed." I mumble.

As I hold the two boys wrists in the air, the rasengan and chidori dissipate. They both begin trying to tear out of my grasp, resulting in me throwing them on the ground.

Crossing my arms, I motion for the Haruno to come down too. She jumps down cautiously, trying to avoid eye contact from the boys.

"It's no fair that you can teleport!" Naruto begins complaining.

I scoff and walk in front of him, leaning down and clicking his nose.

"You'd know how too if you'd actually train, dimwit." I snicker, now stepping over to Sasuke and flicking him too.

"You're not going to get anywhere near Itachi if you keep focusing your anger at Naruto."

To this, Sasuke quickly stands up and begins walking away. I laugh loudly at his antics before teleporting in front of him.

"Ne, (y/n)? You're taking my job?" A familiar voice asks.

I roll my eyes and push Sasuke back by the other two children.

"I might as well, Hatake."

Right after I say that, Kakashi starts informing the children about their mission for today. As I'm listening, I notice how difficult it sounds, but still keep quiet.

As they're leaving, I give them all big hugs. Naruto returned the hug with a tighter grasp. Sasuke didn't react, but I did see light pink dust his ear. Sakura hugged back gently and even high fived me. Kakashi on the hand, decided to surprise all of us.

I got spun around so his back was to the kids. Next thing I know is him giving me a kiss.

"Wah!! Kakashi-sensei?? Are you dating my sister??" Naruto begins yelling, running up to us and pulling me away.