Truth Be Told.

(y/n)'s POV

Jumping to the building was the easy part. Getting past the anbu...that's a different story.

I was currently glued against one of the walls in the hallway. If I could distract one of the anbu, then I could easily teleport around. But, since they were literally staring at me unintentionally, I couldn't do anything. Using Yokubō would be a bad idea for multiple reasons...

"Dammit. Why couldn't I have waited?" I whisper to myself, internally regretting everything.

Sure, I wasn't wearing the akatsuki cloak, but this mask is even worse. Hell, even if I didn't have this mask, I'd still be killed.

All of a sudden, a scream echos throughout the building. A blood curdling scream. The anbu were now out of sight, but moving would be a bad idea. I don't even know where the scream came from, so teleporting would be a mistake.

"Okay (y/n)...if worse comes to shove, I could teleport out. But doing that would result in no more visits here.." I mumble, glancing around me.

Screw it.

I take a deep breath then release, calming my breathing. After that, I run. Mind racing and heart pounding. The talk of the anbu could be heard throughout the halls, adding onto the terror.

Just as I could feel myself about to trip, I see my destination. The info room. I pause and glance around me. No sign of danger. Putting my ear to the door, I listen for talking. Nothing.

"Damn, really?" I sigh, whining a bit.

I shake my head and teleport inside, still staying as silent as I could. The room was empty and full of cabinets and files. The desk in the middle of the room was completely covered in info cards. My temptation to look through them was thrown away when I remembered my true purpose of being here.

I run to the nearest cabinet and look at the dates on the front. They show the past five years.

"This is either a good idea or a bad idea..I can't tell." I whisper, getting the cliche sweat drop.

I quickly find the cabinet that has the year I was brought into this hell. Rummaging through the files, I find the year it happened.

"Time to prove Obito wrong." I smirk, looking through the files.

My eyes brighten when I find my name. The papers for me is quite low, giving me the idea that they were destroyed or stolen. Getting to the end, I find it.

'(l/n)(y/n)
Brought to Konohagakure by team 3 anbu.
Clan found dead.
Adopted by Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina.
After later inspection of the clan and their backgrounds, we found out the motives and the killer.
(m/n) was the weakest of the clan, and the most emotionally damaged. After (y/n) was born, she was taken away. (m/n) was told that because of (y/n)'s bijuu, she had to be taken to the strongest family of the clan. During this, (m/n) had snapped, killing everyone but (y/n). Knowing her mistake, she killed herself, leaving (y/n) to fend for herself.
(m/n) was also found with clay substance covering her whole left half and a sign of the rinnegan.'

I stopped reading after that.

"How the hell did Obito know..?!" I whisper, slowly putting the paper away.