A choice

(y/n)'s POV

I stare up at Madara with pure shock written upon my features.

"You want me steal it?!" I ask, quickly standing up from my previous kneel.

Madara only nods, flicking the dust off the stone throne.

"But- but who would even have-" I begin, getting cut off by Madara looking back up at me.

"You have a few options." He informs, crossing his arms.

Frowning, I stay silent and look down.

This is definitely not the sort of mission I was expecting. Especially not so soon.

"Then...how do I not alert them?" I question, looking back at Madara.

He only shrugs, telling me to figure it out myself.

What help...

"Oh and before you go, I need you to clean my gunbai." Madara orders, waving me off.

Groaning to myself, I make my way over to his weapon collection. After grabbing the gunbai from the back, I reach into my weapon pouch for a rag. Once the rag is acquired, I sit down and start the cleaning.

Midway through cleaning, Madara stands up and informs me to stay here while he goes to search for something. Before I can even respond, he disappears.

"I'm basically his maid." I mumble, continuing to wipe the grime off the fan.

A few minutes go by and I finally finished the first part of my mission.

If you can call it that.

"I can see why this baby is his favorite, though." I smile, standing up and inspecting it.

Sure, I've used it a few times, but I've never actually sat down to look at it. Nor am I that great at using it either.

Shrugging to myself, I walk over to the Zetsus and release one.

"Might as well train." I say, quickly informing the Zetsu of his task.

Once the gunbai is placed out of danger, we get into position.

Since the Zetsus are almost indestructible, I decide to test out the jinchuuriki rasengan.

The Zetsu watches patiently as I create two clones, the clone on the left of me creating a normal rasengan and the clone on the right creates a rasengan using Yokubō's chakra.

The clones disappear, leaving me with a blue vortex and a (f/c) chakra.

"What's this move called?" The Zetsu asks, already fading into the ground.

Before he can go any further, I teleport into the air above him and merge the two rasengans together, creating a multiple colored orb. As said orb makes contact with the Zetsu's face, it explodes; sending us both flying.

Right before hitting the stone ceiling, I teleport to the ground.

"Why won't it work...?" I pout, squatting down and watching the Zetsu recollect itself.