Watching..

(y/n)'s POV

I yawned and opened my eyes, feeling something soft rubbing against my cheek.

"Huh..?"

I sat up and picked up the white bunny. It seemed to have a note attached to it. I opened the note and read it to myself.

'Hey there guys..as an apology for everything I've put you guys through, I finished your mission and got your hostage.'

I re-read the note one more time before I hear muffled screams.

"Uhm...Kakashi.." I slowly say, starting to shake the sleeping Hatake.

"Five more minutes..." He grumbles, waving me off.

"Something. Happened!" I yell, punching his side.

"Ow! I'm up! I'm up!" He screeches, sitting up and looking around.

"Where are we...?" He questions.

"Uh...I believe outside the leaf's gate." I answer, standing up and walking around.

"How'd we get here?! Since when did we have a hostage?! Didn't we get attacked?! What about Rin?!" Kakashi starts questioning.

"Lets see..I have no idea." I glare.

"How are you so calm?!" He yells at me.

"I'm too low on chakra to argue with you or panic right now!" I yell back.

I hold my head in my hands and sit down again.

"I'm so confused..." I whisper.

"Well...our mission is complete..I think" Kakashi says, walking over to the hostage.

"Yeah, but what do we tell them?!" I ask, looking up.

Kakashi's eyes widen, as if he realized something important. I watch him rip the tape off of the hostage's mouth, getting a scream from the poor guy.

"Do you remember anything?!" Kakashi asks him.

"Why should I tell you guys..?" The hostage growls.

I crawl over and stab the hostage's shoulder with a kunai.

"Tell us and I'll heal you." I whisper.

"Ugh.. Fine." The hostage agrees, trying not to show he's in pain.

I keep the kunai in his shoulder, waiting until he speaks.

"Hurry up!" Kakashi orders.

The hostage glares at Kakashi and shakes his head.

"I won't tell you if you rush me."

I narrow my eyes and begin to move the kunai around, making sure to cut up his muscles. I see him flinch many times before he yells out in pain.

"F-fine!"

Kakashi and I wait for him to talk.

"This...thing..came and killed all of my teammates. It was wearing a cloak and looked like...this clay monster. Its face was just a swirl into an eyehole." The hostage says.

Kakashi and I glance at each other.

"Anything else..?" Kakashi asks.

The hostage shakes his head.

"Not from what I can remember.."

I pull the kunai out of the hostage's shoulder, quickly healing it.

"Alright...lets get..back to the village." I say, beginning to walk away.

"Are you going to help me?" Kakashi asks, clearly annoyed.

"Nope, I believe in you though!" I say, still walking away.

Kakashi and I had just gotten done going to the hokage building and finishing our mission. When we walked out of the building, I started to get this strange feeling.

"Kakashi...are we being watched?" I ask, looking around.

"I don't think so...?"

I sigh and look around one last time before ignoring the feeling.

"When should we tell Minato about Rin?" I question.

"...Never."

I sigh and hug him from the side.

"Its not your fault. She jumped in front of you.." I whisper, trying to comfort him.

"Both Obito and Rin died because of me..!" Kakashi growled, looking at his hands.

I sigh more intensely and let him go, now dragging him by the ear.

"Ow! Where you taking me?!" Kakashi questions, trying not to yell.

"I'm not dealing with a sad Kakashi! We're getting dango and I'm paying!" I say.

"Can you get me a new book too...?" He asks.

"Only if you tell Minato.."

"Fine." He gives in, letting me drag him.

No one's POV

As the two made their way to get dango, there was someone watching from the rooftops.

"Don't worry...I'll return..its just not the right time.." The teen assures no one.

"Soon we'll all be together." He whispers, smiling as he remembers the fun times him and his team had.

"Screw Madara...I'm returning earlier..!"  The teen claps his hands, coming up with a plan.
______________________________
This was...uh...rushed. As you could probably tell. Anyways, I really have no plan right now. I'm just hoping its not boring. Noooow, don't forget, if you have a filler idea, comment down below! Do the same thing with corrections! Alright! Ima be off!! BUH-BYE~Lynx