I'm back

(y/n)'s POV

I awoke to the sound a something going up in flames. I was tied up against a chair, my ankles and chest tied to the chair, but my arms were free. I couldn't see anything but I could hear distant talking. Distant talking of one person.

Oh yeah. I got kidnapped.

I begin to open my mouth, but quickly learn something is stuck in my mouth. It wasn't a gag, but it was definitely close.

"Aw, is my pretty demon awake?"

I look up to see someone I thought was dead a long time ago. They had red hair and their eyes were purple. Their smirk was accompanied by a few small scars, and a torn lip.

"Princess can't scream for Obito now, huh? All restricted. How cute."

I knew this was Obito's fault. It's always his fault!

I quickly move my hands up to try and get the gag out of my mouth, but it tightened against my skull.

"Ah, ah, ah. No touchie. No talkie."

My body started feeling numb, but very warm. He couldn't control this, so I didn't know what was happening. It's scary really..

"I could keep you like this until Obito finally finds you, all alone and drained of energy...or I could play with you. My own puppet. A demonic Playtoy."

My eyes widen, a heat running through me.

Obito, please.
Fucking save me.

Obito's POV

I was going in circles. Nothing made sense. Why would he want her and why now of all times?!

I sigh and take off my mask, wrapping my green scarf up to my nose, covering the bottom half of my face. Taking off my cloak and switching into more "ninja like" clothes, I hide the akatsuki getup in a near by tree.

"I'm almost a god...but I need their help."

Shaking my head, I stand up straight and begin walking towards the gates. Quickly pulling out my old headband, I wrap it around my forehead, pulling it down to cover my bad side.

"Heyheyheyhey, stop right there!"

I stand still and watch the guard ninjas run towards me. They inspect every inch of my body, then begin asking me questions.

"Sorry for alarming you guys, but I'm just hear to talk to the hokage. I found someone from an earlier mission. A mission during the war." I calmly say, keeping my eye forwards.

They both look at eachother for a quick second, then back away from me. I bow and say my thank you, then continue my walk.

The village somehow seemed brighter than when (y/n) was with me. It feels too happy. So many kids running around, such a pain.

Sighing, I jump up to the rooftops and quickly make my way towards the hokage building.

"I swear, this village is so dumb. No wonder we 'died'." I mumble, finally landing on the red building.