Eye for an eye

(y/n)'s POV

'I think it's very gross you took your eye out.' Yokubō grumbles, making me laugh slightly.

Yes, I was indeed alive this whole time. What was I doing? Finding a sharigan, of course.

It's been a few weeks since I disappeared from the Akatsuki to complete Madara's mission; achieving the rinnegan.

Where did I get such sharigan?
From the Uchiha hater himself, Danzo.

Stalking him down was easy, but actually taking the mangekyou from him was the tough part. Thankfully I learned the chakra armor, because there's no way I would've been able to achieve this without a mask.

And unfortunately, I left my panda mask at the explosion site...

"'I'll put my eye back in after I give the rinnegan to the old man." I smile, patting my pouch next to me.

Yes, I still had my own eye in my pouch - I'm not turning into Obito with an eye mask. That look isn't for me. It was currently encased in Yokubō's chakra and put in a wooden box.

But to catch up, after getting the eye from Danzo, I hid out in Konoha. No, I didn't interact with Naruto or Kakashi, and I haven't even been in any building yet.

Stealing food was my past time.

Currently though, I was laying on top of the Hokage monument, the sun just coming up.

'And when will that be?'

I sigh and sit up, touching the bandages covering my right eye.

"Today..." I say, rolling my eyes and standing up.

Grabbing the pouch and reconnecting it to my person, I lean down to grab the gunbai.

Somehow, this damn fan had no damage to it.

"Oh, and I need your chakra for something, Yokubō." I mention, jumping off Minato's head and into the trees.

I hear him grumble more, a small smile residing on my face.

Once to the outside of the village, I whip up the Jinchuuriki cloak. Slowly, I place my hands on the ground, letting the chakra seep into the dirt.

"Make everyone forget about seeing Obito and I as adults." I mumble, closing my eyes.

I start to feel the chakra on my body bubble before it disappears. Opening my eyes, I watch the last bit of Yokubō chakra become one with minerals.

'Why are you doing this?' Yokubō asks.

I keep my smile up, sitting cross legged while waiting for the chakra to return.

"Tsukuyomi would be more fun this way." I giggle, looking up at the pink clouds.

I feel Yokubō get suspicious, but he doesn't question any further.

After a minute or two, I feel the chakra soak back into my skin. After the refresh of chakra, I stand back up and stretch.

'Oh, your eye is healed now.' Yokubō sighs.