Interrupting (y/n)

(y/n)'s POV

Ever since Obito - and Kabuto - reanimated half the Akatsuki without telling me, I've been interrupting their meetings.

And today was no different.

Sighing out of boredom, I lean back against the Gedo statue's forehead and stare down at the six 'remaining' Akatsuki members. Since we didn't have the rings anymore, Obito had them meeting just on the cave floor.

The reanimated bodies were on the opposing side of Obito, all of them watching Obito like a stage performer as he explains their part in the war.

Once Obito starts rambling again, I jump down and push myself between Sasori and Kakazu.

"I can't believe you actually have skin." I mumble, reaching up to pinch Sasori's cheek.

He glares down at me as he slaps away my hand, earning and giggle from Deidara beside him.

"What did you think I was before a puppet, dumbass?" Sasori asks back, crossing his arms.

Shrugging, I smile slightly.

"I thought you were one of those magical puppets like that one Pinocchio kid." I answer, smirking proudly as Deidara agrees with me.

Right as I duck to dodge a punch for Sasori, I realize another now human next to me. Turning towards Kakazu, I rub his arm gently.

"Oh my Jashin, he has skin too!" I exclaim, only getting a questionable stare from the money man himself.

Itachi and Nagato were staying silent during all this, but I did notice their ghostly smiles.

Probably trying to not add to Obito's anger at this very moment.

Which speaking of-

"Can I please finish telling them about their roles?" He asks, clearing his throat beforehand to get our attention.

I stare at Obito with a bored expression, slowly holding up my hand and turning away from him to continue my shenanigans.

As if the pigs started to fly, Obito actually gave up and let me keep distracting the recently awakened members.

Glancing back, I watch Obito jump onto the Gedo statue's pinky and sit down. It was dark in the cave for sure, but I swear I saw him rubbing his temple like he has a headache.

Good.

"Oh, (y/n), I'm assuming you know where most of my puppeteer supplies went." Sasori begins, pulling my attention back towards the group.

Tapping my chin in thought, I begin going through my memory banks. After a few seconds, I pull out the puppet Pain's soul is sealed in from my bag.

"Yeah, I used this little guy to seal away Pain." I say, shaking it in front of Sasori's face.

I smile widely as an irk mark appears on his temple.

"I mean my chakra strings." He growls, grabbing my shirt collar to make us face to face.

Frowning, I cross my arms and attempt to turn away from the red head in protest. This obviously doesn't work, but it does piss him off more.