001

D U M P L I N G

D U M P L I N G.

· • 

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...

Growing up is hard, it always is.

No matter how pretty you are or how privileged, growing up will always be a roller coaster of emotions.

But, for some people, growing up is impossible. For some people, growing up means facing the real world, the ugly, horrid world we live in. Everyone knows kids are ruthless, they pick at your biggest insecurities and make you feel like the dirt that they scrape off their shoes when they get back home from the playground. But, teenagers? They're even worse.

Going to a public school was a new experience for Nari, it had been her first year in a school that didn't consist of snobby rich kids who bragged about their Dior and Armani bags.

Though, it was discussed that she was only to be put in this school for a few months before she needed to move in with her mother, that didn't mean she didn't look forward to a new crowd of kids.

But, nothing is ever perfect, because Nari's new school ended up consisting of superficial kids who bully you when you don't fit their standard of beauty. Which is why Nari sat soundlessly at the back of class, eyeing the obnoxious kids who were currently pushing desks to the back of the class and fixing up their appearance, gossiping about the latest school drama.

Sighing to herself, Nari tied up her long hair into a low ponytail and continued the drawing she had begun at the beginning of class. 

Nari wasn't the ugliest person in the world, she knew that, and so did her peers. 

If she hadn't hated each and every one of the students in her class— no scratch that, the school, she would've had as many friends as she deemed fit.

But, they were bullies and she despises bullies.

She was never one for confrontation, so she opted for treating the bullies like how they treat the other students— which made her hated, not that she cared.

But, sometimes, she would speak up when she got fed up with their nasty attitudes.

"Hey, look at her!" One of Semi's minions pointed out, her manicured nails flying in Jugyeong's direction.

Not again...

Nari's eyes shot up in the direction of the sweet girl. She was bopping her head to her music, a content smile on her face as she read her comic book. Nari will never understand why they target her so much, though Nari didn't know her that well, she had talked to her a few times before and she was wholeheartedly the softest girl to exist.