040

UNLUCKY IN LIFE

UNLUCKY IN LIFE.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

Nari had gotten home on Friday and it was currently Saturday, Naeun wasn't home since she was staying over at Aya's apartment for a bit. Nari had been bored out of her mind for a while but she didn't want to go out with anyone. She had been out all week with kids from her school, she wants to be alone for now.

But she's bored.

Extremely bored.

She had been scrolling through her laptop for hours, reading things, watching things and just aimlessly dozing off while she found out random facts about things she didn't care about, but that was until she had scrolled past an article, one with her mothers name in the title, it intrigued her.

Clicking on it with a bit of hesitance, she squints her eyes to read the bright screen of the laptop.

Known Actress unl-

Nari quirks her brow when she gets cut off by someone yelling downstairs. Standing up, she slips her slippers on and opens her door, trying to get a better listen to who was yelling.

"Are you kidding me?!" 

Her father.

Sighing, she goes to shut the door until she hears a calm, "Sir, please calm down."

Ms. Park.

Spinning on her heel, Nari immediately runs down the large stairs and stops at the last step, watching the two interact in front of the main entrance. And by interact she would mean her father yelling at Ms. Park while she stares at him with a fed up expression.

It never surprised Nari just how long Ms. Park knew her father because any of the other workers would have been trembling on the spot but Ms. Park always stood her ground with him and he always let her even if he spat snarky remarks here and there.

Nari frowns when her fathers eyes meet hers, a exasperated huff coming out of him as if he was a child, "Nari go back upstairs."

Nari speaks up in protest, "What's going on?"

"It's none of your business. I said go upstairs." He warns.

Ms. Park smiles, "It's nothing love."

"It's not 'nothing' if he's yelling at you." Nari shakes her head, not noticing her fathers rising anger.

"No, no, it's nothing serious I promise." Ms. Park reassures before turning to your father, "How about I make your favorite meal for dinner today since your day was so bad?"