006

B U S R I D E S

B U S R I D E S.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby You're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

Adjusting her pale green zippered hoodie and knee high white socks, Nari sighs deeply and drags her white slides against the concrete as she combs through her hair with her fingers. She had woken up late again and had to fix her hair and clothes on the way to school, opening her phones camera, she examines her hair and makeup before nodding, content with the results of her hair and eyeliner.

She threw her head back in exasperation, she wasn't in the mood for classes today. 

"Nari?" A familiar voice calls out. Turning around, she sees Soojin catching up to her slow strides with a smile, "Hey, I knew it was you when I saw the socks and slides."

Nari chuckles, "Hey Soojin. You walk this way too?"

Soojin hums, before the two jog up to the bus stop and catch up with the fleeing bus. Getting on the bus and scanning their passes, the two trudge to the near end of it and grab onto the same poll. Inhaling, she leans onto the poll with closed eyes. Soojin smiles soundlessly at the sleepy girl. "I notice you sleep a lot, Nari."

Nari hums with a delicate grin. "What gave it away?"

"Well, you sleep on everything for starters." Soojin teases, "And for all the days you've been going to school, you've always came to school late and exhausted, I think this is your first day not being late."

Nari scrunches her nose, "Alright, you've made your point, Jin."

A gentle laugh emits from Soojin before it comes to an abrupt halt, her manicured hands unwrapping around the poll. Opening her eyes, Nari looks over to where Soojin has stomped to and is surprised to see a pervert taking a picture under a sleeping jugyeong's skirt. Standing up straight, Nari watches Soojin with serious eyes. 

She grabs the mans collar and arm, waking Jugyeong up in the process. "Give me your cellphone."

"Who are you?" 

"You pervert. I saw you taking photos." Soojin states bluntly, gaining gasps from every student in the bus, including Jugyeong.

"Jugyeong, call the cops." Nari says, catching Jugyeong's attention.

"What?"

Suddenly the man pushed Soojin roughly and ran out of the bus. Catching Soojin, Nari pushes her up on her feet and watches the girl run after him in amazement. "You Jerk. Hey!"