015

P E A C E F U L T R O U B L E

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

Groaning loudly at the alarm blaring through Nari's room, her arm reaches out to grab her phone at the shelf above her bed, she pulls the phone before half remembering that it's charging and taking the charge off, almost knocking the teddy bear next to it down and onto her face. Turning her phone on, she winces slightly when the bright light hits her eyes forcing them shut immediately. Rubbing her eyes, she waits a few seconds before opening her eyes again and letting them adjust to the light coming from her phone screen in her semi dark room.

Scrolling through her social medias for a few minutes, Nari sits up on her bed after she checks the time. She woke up fairly easy today so she doesn't have to rush out like a lunatic this morning in panic of missing the bus. Getting off of her comfortable bed was a hassle but she managed to do that quickly too, well that was after snuggling her face into her medium sized calming blanket that she's not ashamed to admit she's been attached to since she was a toddler.

Her socked feet hit the cold ground. She sits on her bed for a few seconds, staring at nothing and zoning out before she snaps out of it and huffs loudly, getting up from her bed and shuffling to her uniform that's sloppily thrown on her night stand. She tugs at the hem of her red basketball shorts, slipping it down her legs before grabbing her grey school skirt and pulling it up her legs and doing the same thing with her huge t-shirt and uniform shirt.

Grabbing a big zip up grey hoodie that she leaves open, she slips it on before putting on some knee high grey socks and grey slides before applying deodorant. She needs to switch up her outfits, she knows and she's planning to one of these days, she just doesn't feel like it today. Waking to the bathroom, she grabs her tooth brush and rinses it before applying the toothpaste on it and brushing her teeth. Spitting out the content and drinking water to rid her mouth of toothpaste thoroughly, she grabs a mini towel and dries her mouth and face tenderly.

Grabbing her eyeliner, she puts it on carefully before curling her lashes. Putting on glossy lipstick she sighs as she finishes up her morning routine by brushing through her hair and putting on a bit of product to keep it how it looks at the moment for the rest of the day, though she doubts it'll go that way. 

Huffing, she stands in front of the mirror for a few seconds again before she realizes that she needs to hurry and leave.

Walking out of the bathroom, Nari puts on some perfume and lotion before grabbing her bag and running out of her room and downstairs, stopping halfway and grabbing a toasted bread and putting a boiled egg on it from Naeun's plate, she ignores Naeun's whine at her food being stolen and waves at everyone in the kitchen before dashing out of the front door in a rush, not hearing Naeun speak up, trying to tell her something she claims is really important.