034

COMPLEX EMOTIONS

COMPLEX EMOTIONS.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...❞

Shutting the door behind her briefly, Nari inhales sharply before she's quickly trying to trudge up the stairs and into her room but before she can get far a hand is grabbing her wrist and pulling her back, spinning her around in the process.

Meeting her fathers eyes, she immediately tries to step back in fear of him raising his hand at her. He hasn't put his hands on her but throwing a vase at someone is enough to have them scared in said persons presence. He spoke up with a deadly look. "Who do you think you are bringing a boy into my house?"

"He's a friend." Nari sighs, but immediately gets shushed.

"Shut up. You need to learn your basic manners, the next time you cut me off while I'm speaking I'll make sure you'll learn not to do it again." Her father says threateningly. Nari nods quietly. "Don't bring that boy into my house again, got it?"

Nari stays quiet, not being able to find her voice. 

Getting angry at her lack of response, he yells gruffly, startling her. "Speak!"

"Got it." Nari squeaks out timidly. 

"I'll be going back to finish dinner, go to your room, I don't want to see you for the rest of the night." 

· •

Sauntering into the classroom with a tired huff, Nari ignores the small waves people offer her as she pushes her way to her desk. Throwing her bag on her chair aggressively, she shrugs off her hoodie, leaving her in her button up uniform shirt, adjusting her skirt, she tries to pat her hair down in worry of it being messy.

frowning, she stands up and walks in the direction of the exit of the classroom, on her way to the bathroom. Before she gets far, she gets stopped halfway by Seojun. 

"Hey, are you alright?" He asks with gentle eyes, noticing her demeanor as soon as she stepped into the classroom. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't deeply concerned with her home life after what happened the night before, but he doesn't want to jump to conclusions and overstep his boundaries. 

Nari nods softly and offers him a small smile, calming his worries down just a bit, before he can start a conversation with the girl, a familiar male walks past the two and in Jugyeong's direction. Everyone screams at the sight of the famous baseball player, catching the attention of Nari and Seojun also.