046

FML

FML.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...

It had finally stopped raining. the weather had been horrendous for the past week and Nari sometimes thinks it's to mirror her mood, the last time she had seen Seojun was a day ago at the place he's working at, it was currently Friday, and she honestly was ready to go home and sleep for hours.

Minjun sighs next to her as Jugyeong goes on about her issues with Suho. Listening to her made her heart hurt a little, kill the girl but Nari just can't help but feel a sense of anger at the fact that Seojun likes her so much and she doesn't even return an ounce of feelings to him.

Of course, she knew the thought was wrong and she loved Jugyeong with her whole heart, it's not her fault that she just doesn't like Seojun that way and her brain reminds her that constantly, but alas Nari's heart keeps preoccupying her mind with its horrible view of the situation.

"Why don't you just communicate with him, Jugyeong?" Minjun tsks, not impressed at the girls lack in communication skills with the boy she likes.

Jugyeong shakes her heart viciously, "I can't do that! Are you crazy?!"

Suddenly we hear footsteps run up to us, the three of us turn around and raise a brow at the slightly out of breath boy, giving a silent nod of a greeting to Nari and Minjun, he reluctantly clears his throat. "Can I speak to Jugyeong about a class project?"

"Suho, we know about the two of you." Nari sighs.

Suho raises a brow and looks at Jugyeong with a puzzled expression. Jugyeong frowns, "Sorry, I know I said don't tell anyone, but I trust Nari a little too much and Minjun's always where Nari is..."

Suho nods, "Well, we have a group study today, do you want to walk with me?"

jugyeong blushes and smiles and Nari almost chuckles until she sees a glimpse of Soojin running behind Jugyeong's figure, a bright smile on her face. "Are you heading to the study room?"

Suho looks at Jugyeong with a blank expression, clearly a little irritated. Jugyeong clears her throat awkwardly, "I can't go today..." She trails off, looking down at her shoes.

"Why?" Soojin asks, puzzled.

"B-because..." Jugyeong lets out a fake cough, "I'm sick, and Nari's going to be taking care of me!"

Nari and Minjun look up, taken aback at the sudden lie. Nari thinks quick, "Uh, she's right, Minjun's going to drop us off at her house so we should get going, shouldn't we?"