010

A H, W E M E E T A G A I N

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

The whole class yells complaints at Sangjin as they all try and clean up Jugyeong. Nari frowns and peels the cake off of Jugyeong's shirt, trying her best to get the poor girl's uniform as clean as possible, not wanting to know how uncomfortable she feels. "Let's wipe off the cream," Sooah says sympathetically.

"Will wet wipes be enough?" Nari asks as she gently takes a wipe from one of the girls in her class and wipes Jugyeong's shirt.

"I think she's going to need to wash her face." Soojin speaks up.

Nari nods, "Yeah, definitely, this is too much to be cleaned with wet wipes only.."

Sooah nods and gently grabs Jugyeong's waist. "Alright, c'mon let's wash your face, Jugyeong."

Everyone agrees and starts trying to push Jugyeong out of the class but Jugyeong stops it immediately with a scream. "Stop!"

The whole class follows her instructions and looks at her worriedly. "I don't want anyone touching me." 

Storming off, she grabs her makeup pouch on the way and runs out of the class making the whole class run and follow her out, leaving Nari behind. She didn't want to crowd the girl since she seemed like she was overwhelmed by everyone, but seeing everyone chasing after her, Nari sucked it up and ran outside of the classroom, trying to join the group of people.

Running after them leisurely, Nari's eyes widen when she see's an angry Seojun on the floor. Breathing out, she covers her face with her hoodie and tries to run after her friends without getting noticed but stops short when someone grabs her ankle. Squeezing her eyes shut, she feels him let go of her ankle before standing up and walking in front of her. Looking down more, she tries to maneuver through the small gap he's left open, but he blocks it by slamming his hand on the wall, effectively caging her in—to her displeasure.

His friends instigate and start yelling out childish, drawled out screams of  'Oh's' 

Nari leans down further when he bends down and grabs her hoodie, moving it away from her face. She tries to fight his strength, but she can't and now her face is revealed and out in the open for him, the proximity making everything worse. He stays silent for a second before he finally speaks up. "Ah, we meet again."

Nari pushes her tongue against her cheek and shoves him away from her making him stumble back. He finds his balance quickly and looks at his screaming friends for a second before sighing and grabbing Nari's wrists. Dragging her into an empty classroom despite her obvious fight, he shuts the door and throws the confused girl an arrogant grin.