031

K A R A O K E F U N

K A R A O K E F U N.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...

"Nari do you think if I put this dress on she'll look at me weird?" Naeun asks with puppy eyes, her younger sister looking at the dress with an agape mouth. Nari still doesn't understand how Naeun can be so gorgeous. Smiling at the older girl, she shook her head.

"No, she'll fall even harder if you walk into the restaurant with that dress." Nari threw her a thumbs up, "You look gorgeous! The dress suits you really well, the color, the shape, whoever picked that dress out is a fashion genius!"

Naeun blushed at the endless rain of compliments her younger sister was throwing at her. After months of asking, she finally got the girl in her class to say yes to going on a date with her. It wasn't in a creepy or annoying way or anything just a cute "How about now?" From time to time until the girl had thrown Naeun a smile and nodded, agreeing to go on a date with the lovesick girl.

She was ecstatic, the only problem is that she's probably going to cry if her date ends up having a bad time so she's practically going crazy and trying her best to look perfect, which is why Nari is currently helping her pick an outfit out while giving her tips on what to do, despite the younger girl never having a boyfriend before, she seems to be well informed on the whole subject of dating. Naeun smiles, "Thank you Nari... While I get dressed why don't you tell me about that boy?"

"What boy?" Nari asks with furrowed brows.

"The boy you told me helped you out at that shop from those guys...You know the one who ended up going to your school?" Naeun rambled as she picked out a pair of earrings. Nari smiles bashfully, her chin resting on her knees as she watches Naeun get dressed from her bed. Naeun notices the smile and grins. "Oh, so I presume you two are getting close?"

Nari shakes her head and looks down at her knee high socks, "Not in that way, but I'd say we're pretty close friends.."

"Well do you want to be more than that?" Naeun asks with a cocked brow.

Nari shrugs, "Honestly, I don't really know? Most of the times when we hang out he's just a really good friend but then there are those times when I look at him and I feel like my heart is pounding super fast.."

"Well, you have plenty of time to figure it out," Naeun begins as she puts on the expensive earrings, "But I'd say that you seem to have a bit of a crush on him from what you just described to me.."

Nari chuckles and plays with the socks that cover a small portion of her thighs, "Maybe I do.."

"Are you going to see him today?" Naeun fluffs her hair as she checks her makeup in the mirror.