030

M A L L A D V E N T U R E S

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...

Running into the Sauna with a bright smile Chorong sighs once in the hot room, before he copies the weird swinging arm walk that the unknown girl in the sauna was doing, seemingly avoiding him. Shooting her a weird look, he sits down with a pained expression. "Ah, it's hot in here.."

The girl circles around before she tries to walk out once again but almost has a heart attack when Seojun soon follows and walks through the door. With wide eyes, she does a backwards flip on the ground and lays there as Seojun walks in with a vexed expression.

He sits down next to his friends as he complains about the heat, his hands pushing the towel hanging on his shoulders to his neck to wipe the thin layer of sweat. "Isn't this the hottest room? I don't like it when it's too hot."

Chorong scoffs at his friend, "Hey, a real man should be able to endure this heat. If you can't handle it, go outside and get me ice cream."

Seojun chuckles to himself and looks over at his friend arrogantly, "What are you talking about? I said I don't like it but I never said I can't endure it. Let's have the loser buy eggs."

"Deal." Chorong nods immediately before the two boys turn to the girl who's stiff and laying down with her back faced to them. Chorong ignores it and flips the hourglass, their bet beginning.

The two sit and look at each other for the next 20 minutes, both of their thin layers of sweat turning into both of them drowning in sweat. The girl hadn't moved from her spot and her back was full of sweat. Suddenly Chorong breathlessly speaks up, his chest falling and rising in a rapid pace. "Do you think Nari's bored right now?"

"Huh? I doubt it, she said she didn't want to sweat at the moment and she has her phone to occupy her." Seojun responds just as breathless as he is.

"Yeah, by the way, it's Saturday shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" Chorong asks.

"Girlfriend?" Seojun repeats, curiously. "Who are you talking about?"

Chorong smiles cutely before he leans closer to his friend and drawls, "I'll do everything you sayyy~"

Seojun groans as his hand flaps in the direction of his face, trying to take the immense heat away from his body. "Would you stop? It's nothing like that, we aren't dating."

Chorong rolls his eyes and leans back against the palm of his hands. "Fine. So what about Nari?"

Seojun's brows furrow, "What about Nari?"