027

T O P S T U D E N T

T O P S T U D E N T.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...

"Kang Soojin." Mr. Han calls out, Soojin following minutes after and grabbing her report card with a serious face. 

Nari looks over her grades with a blank face, her leg bouncing anxiously as she reads over it again and again, not believing that her grades were so low. She was even failing writing which has always been her best subject. She wanted to cry and scream, how was her father going to react to these grades? She remembers Naeun telling her about how strict there father is with grades and she's not ready for it.

Fighting the urge to crumble the paper and stuff it into her bag aggressively, Nari pushes it to the side gently and pushes her head into her arms, the bouncing of her leg only getting worse. She hates school.

"All flowers endure the wind as they bloom." Mr. Han says sweetly somehow only aggravating Nari more, she loves him and his inspirational words but right now she can't help but want to vomit. The whole class groans at his words. "Even the most beautiful flowers had to endure the wind as they bloomed so don't let your grades upset you too much."

"Mr.Han will you please stop?" One of the students asks as she rubs her hands together, the rest of the class agreeing as they chuckle at their cute teacher.

Suddenly Sangjin stands up, forcing the whole class to look at him. "Why does it feel like I'm enduring a stronger wind than others?"

"I think it's okay for you to be a little upset." Mr.Han responds making the whole class groan once again. "I'm meeting your parents this week to discuss grades! Those of you who's parents are coming today, let me know if they want to change their schedule!"

She's going to scream if he comes.

· •

She's internally screaming.

Nari walks behind the man with her eyes stuck on the ground as people look at her father with wide eyes, people pointing at him and whispering to each other about how they recognize him. What's even worse? He's chatting normally with the CEO of a known company, Nari's not ready for the reaction she's going to get when he sees her grades.

So far he's ignored her completely as she's trailed behind him with a disappointed expression, she's clutching onto her paper like her life depends on it and she swears that if she tries to speak the only thing that will come out of her mouth is pathetic stuttering.