024

R O U G H D A Y S

R O U G H D A Y S.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright..❞

Walking through the crowded festival, Nari smiled to herself as her fingers grazed over the cool stuffed animals they had, not noticing the wide eyed gazes that she got from boys in other schools. Stuffing her hands into her baggy sweatpants, Nari continues to look around before she sees Jugyeong's familiar frame. Jogging up to her, Nari's small arms wrap around her waist.

She doesn't flinch though, confusing Nari. Looking in the direction she's staring at intently, Nari's eyes widen comically wide when she see's Gowoon walking through a crowd of people with makeup that could scare. Pulling away from Jugyeong, she watches the taller girl turn towards her. "I'm going to go fix her makeup, do you want to come?"

Nari shakes her head, "I'd only weigh you down, it'd be best if I stay behind. I'll meet you at the performance okay? Tell her I said hi."

Jugyeong nods and pats Nari's head before running off, leaving Nari standing there. Turning on her heel, she looks at the stands and the people playing and begins to make her way to the show that Gowoon is performing in, noticing an irritated Seojun throwing rough water balloons at his friends who's heads were peaking out from behind the cardboard cut outs.

Suddenly Chorong takes his head out and screams time out while stomping up to his friend. "Seojun! Are you mad or something?"

Seojun rolls his eyes and tries to walk off but his friends circle him and Chorong whines. "Wait! Where are you going, you have to be our sign?"

"Sign?"

"Your face. Girls will line up if you're here!" Chorong explains.

"I'm going to go see my pretty girl." Seojun sighs and turns to walk away before he spots Nari's frame walking. "Nari!"

Chorong gasps as he watches his friend jog up to the pretty girl he had helped weeks ago. Did Seojun like her? 

Nari furrows her brows at Seojun and offers him a smile when he finally catches up to her. "Hi, Seo." She greets. He nods at her, giving her a silent greeting back.

"Are you going somewhere? I was wondering if you wanted to come to this thing with me?" Seojun asks.

Nari frowns, "Sorry, I can't I'm already heading off somewhere. I promised that I would be there so there's no going back."