018

U N F O R T U N A T E E V E N T S

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

A few more people scooted into the bus making Seojun grab onto the back of Nari's sweatshirt with a taut grip, making sure she didn't fall. Lazily looking over at the old man who sat on the seat next to Nari, she bowed with her head politely before turning back to look at the blank faces and backs of the many people on the bus as everyone swayed together. Someone scooted back, getting in Nari's personal space unknowingly.

With a slightly irritated expression Nari scoots back with the rest of the bus, her back leaning on Seojun's front. Seojun cleared his throat nervously, his eyes darting anywhere but the shorter girl who was now pressed up against him in the crowded bus. Nari shut her eyes at the awkward position she's now in. The bus continued to sway silently before Nari heard the slight sound of a camera clicking. Looking towards the sound, Nari's eyes landed on the old man she bowed to.

Her eyes dart down to his phone that was positioned in a way that could see up her skirt. Nari's eyes widened, moving back, she pressed more against Seojun. She didn't know what to do, for some reason her voice wouldn't come out, she had seen this happen on the bus with Jugyeong but Soojin had caught the man right away. She inhales trying to think of something to do. Seojun shifted uncomfortably when he felt the girl push herself further into his chest as if trying to hide herself. Seojun furrowed his brows when he looks down at her figure, his free hand coming up to touch her shoulder.

Before he could though Nari was pushing away from him and slapping an old mans phone out of his hand with wide, terrified and furious eyes. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you!?" 

"What're you talking about?" The man acts clueless.

Everyone's staring now as Nari shamelessly exposes the creep. "You pervert, I saw you taking a picture under my skirt!"

Seojun's demeanor immediately changes when he hears those words. Before he can make a move, Nari's picking up the phone she slapped. She scrolls through the mans gallery, deleting the photo of her before slamming it to the ground, breaking it. Seojun flinches. 

The old man's eyes go angry, his hand coming up to grab Nari's thigh to stop her from stomping on his already shattered phone but Nari grabs his hand and pushes it off of her harshly, making the man's head hit the back of the window.

Stomping on the phone, Nari pants as she looks at the old man who's cursing under his breath, calling her disgusting names. Seojun walks up to him, ready to cause an even bigger scene but the bus comes to a halt.