021

F U N D A Y S

F U N D A Y S.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

Jumping to the beat of the music and playing with the bunny hat on her head, Nari sung happily with a bright smile as her bunny ears flopped up and down with each dance move she conjured up in the heat of the moment. Seojun was sitting behind her with his microphone on his lap, laughing hysterically at Nari.

She was singing to New Face by PSY, never in a million years would he think that Nari knew the choreography for the chorus. Seojun laughed even louder when Nari started wiggling to the beat as she rocked her head back and fourth like a rock star, her voice wavering with her powerful dance moves.

Usually he came alone but this was a really nice change and he doesn't think he's seen Nari this carefree since they went to get ice cream together or when she was singing on stage. When the song finished, Nari looked at her score and pumped both of her hands to the air in triumph when she saw that she beat Seojun's score.

Seojun threw her a glare when she spun around and pointed at him before sticking an L on her forehead. Seojun stood up and shook his head, "Whatever you won once, I'm beating you this time." He scoffed.

Nari laughed as she watched the tall boy pick out a song before he steadily walked back when the song began, his bunny hat flopping cutely on his head and forcing his bangs to cover his eyes a little. The song began and Seojun began singing with Nari dancing and bothering him the whole time. Seojun laughed in the midst of the song and immediately glared at Nari knowing that it would mess up his score.

Hitting the girl's ears playfully, Seojun continued to sing before the song was over. Clapping like a lunatic, Nari spun around and looked up at him, her hat also forcing her bangs down. "You did great, not better than me but great!" Nari yelled. Seojun sneered at her jokingly before furrowing his brows.

"Nari can you see?" Seojun sighs.

"Barely, but I look cool so who cares." She responded in a heartbeat. Seojun laughed before adjusting her hat so that her bangs weren't in her eyes. When he finished the two look at each other for a brief second before Nari was turning around and picking a song again.

"Let's sing something serious this time." Nari suggests as she scrolls through the songs.

Seojun thinks to himself for a second before a light bulb turns on. "How do you do?"