011

B I G R E V E A L

B I G R E V E A L

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

Following Suho and Jugyeong silently, Nari analyzes their body languages with a suspicious gaze. Since when were they friends? Nari doesn't notice the stone cold face Seojun suddenly has when he see's Suho stand next to the bathroom he had gently pushed Jugyeong in. Looking at Seojun she mouths a thank you and receives a dismissive nod. Ignoring it, she creeps into the bathroom behind Suho's oblivious and in thought figure.

Shutting the door gently, she see's Jugyeong washing her face.

Stepping up to the girl with a sympathetic smile, she stops short when Jugyeong finally notices Nari's presence and let's out a shriek, stumbling back with wide, horrified eyes.

Nari's stuck in place as she stares at the girl with an open mouth.

How could she not have noticed? Same name, same mannerisms, same smile.

Raising her brows, Nari clears her throat. "Oh..so that's why you were trying to avoid everyone.."

Jugyeong leans against the wall, trying to get away from Nari as much as possible, her eyes still wide. There's no point in trying to cover her face, Nari's already seen her bare face long enough to immediately recognize her. "I understand if you don't want to hang out with me anymore but please don't tell anyone..I don't think I can go through what I went through again Nari, you have to understand—"

"Hey, hey, hey.." Nari speaks up with a delicate voice, her hands coming up to cut Jugyeong's rambling off. "I would never do anything like that, I get it, I don't know how bad the bullying got but I tried my best to defend you when I could, things like that can traumatize someone.."

Jugyeong nods, "I'm sorry, I just don't want to lose friends the minute I get them.."

Nari shakes her head and steps closer to the girl, she looks like she's close to tears and it breaks Nari's heart. Tucking one of Jugyeong's hairs behind her ear, Nari shoots her a pretty smile. "You look gorgeous no matter what but I get it, I won't tell anyone."

Jugyeong's worried expression shifts into a happier one leisurely. Sniffling, she nods and wipes her face with the back of her hand. "Thank you Nari.."

Nari nods, "C'mon, let's fix your makeup quick so no one worries too much and searches for you."

Jugyeong nods as she looks at Nari with appreciating eyes.

Meanwhile, Seojun had strolled up to Suho intimidatingly, his hands shoved into his pockets. "Lee Suho."

Turning around with his usual poker face, Suho looks at the taller boy.