013

I C E C R E A M T A L K S

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

Following Seojun into the unfamiliar place, Nari gives him a small smile when he opens the door for her. Bending under his arm and walking into the packed 90's styled ice cream shop, Nari couldn't help the small shiver that emitted from her body. She was only wearing a red thin, cotton hoodie so it was understandable. Looking around, she spins around and looks at the tall male who was silently waiting for her to pick a table with his hands shoved in his pocket.

"Let's sit in the back." Nari guides, the two strolling to the back table she pointed at. Sliding into the leather seat across from Seojun, Nari drops her bag on the open space next to her and looks around with wide eyes. The place was very pretty and lively, kids were eating ice cream happily with their parents, teens who just got out of school were having fun with their cliques and couples of all ages were having peaceful conversations with their significant others.

"Are you going to stare or do you want ice cream?" Seojun teases as he sets his phone down on the table, his hands shoved in between his thighs cutely. Nari narrows her eyes jokingly before she rubs her hands together, trying to get her hands warm before she looks over at him.

"Let's go get ice cream, freeloader." Nari gives up with a smile. Seojun shrugs shamelessly before the two get up from their seats and head over to where the ice creams are displayed, Nari's eyes bright and child like as she looks at all the flavors they have to offer, her hands pressed against the glass. Without noticing, Nari mumbles a small "Do they have banana flavored ice cream?"

Seojun nods and points at the flavor next to strawberry. "Right there you banana addict."

Nari claps cheerfully, ignoring his petty comment. "I want it."

They've only been hanging out for three days but he can't help but like spending time with her, he doesn't like her or anything but only an idiot can ignore that she's cute. Watching her clap like a child at the sight of banana ice cream makes him smile subconsciously down at the short girl. Shaking his head, he settles for strawberry ice cream and the two order like two toddlers at a candy store while Nari pays with a bright smile.

Getting their bowls of ice cream, the two walk back to their designated spot in the back and sit down across from each other. Setting down their bowls they look at each other, Nari slowly takes the first spoon and shoves the cold ice cream into her mouth. Seojun watches her carefully before he's laughing at the way she immediately takes another spoonful of banana ice cream.