038

AWAY FROM YOU

AWAY FROM YOU.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty 
Day and make it alright...❞

It had been a few days since the trip had begun and we were all getting ready to leave. Nari had finished packing quickly due to the fact that every time she used her clothes, she would fold it neatly and tuck it into a corner, labeling it as the dirty section.

She had been speaking to Sooah and Taehoon for a little bit but she soon got bored by their couple antics and subconsciously scanned the perimeter for Minjun's lean figure. She hadn't spoke to Suho or Seojun for this whole trip, avoiding them at all cost.

It's not that she was mad at them, she just noticed that every time she's gone somewhere with them something has always ended up happening to her while they left the scene unscathed so she decided to remove herself from the friendship she seemed to create with them for the time being.

That doesn't mean that Seojun didn't try to catch her attention though, during the night campfires he would offer her s'mores but she would be too busy sharing crackers with one of her friends while she chatted with Minjun for the duration of it, he couldn't help but notice how talkative she was around him.

She was never that talkative around him so why is she so excited to talk to Minjun? These are all things he had been wondering while he stared at her from afar, he tried his best to keep his composure but after a while he felt a strong urge to get up and punch Minjun in the face, but he didn't.

At least not yet.

Standing next to Minjun, Nari aggressively hit the Capri sun straw against her exposed thigh, her face scrunched up in irritation. Minjun chuckled breathlessly next to her, making Nari glare at him. "Who are you laughing at?"

Minjun chuckled again, irritating Nari further. "No one, no one.."

Nari hummed in a way that said 'that's what I thought' before continuing to struggle, but she heard a laugh once again. Her head snapped up, straightening her body and crossing her arms, she tapped her foot against the grass with a scrunched face. "If you have something to say, say it now."