029

C H E E T A H B O Y

C H E E T A H B O Y.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...

Jugyeong hums cheerfully as she sips on her drink before pulling it down and apart from her lips and stirring it. "The calories are cheering me up, thanks you guys!"

"I wanted to buy but Nari paid for it without me knowing.." Gowoon throws Nari a joking glare that has Nari smiling as she plays with her straw. 

"This is completely fine, I didn't do much." Jugyeong smiles cutely.

"I'm only washing that foul mouth of yours." Gowoon suddenly says, her hands hitting the table startling the two girls. Nari's eyes widen as Jugyeong looks at the girl confused and alarmed before Gowoon giggles, "Don't you guys remember? Thank you so much.. For the time Nari defended me and the time you threw water at them and the festival."

"Well I'm sure I can speak for Nari when I say that we're glad you look cheerful." Jugyeong nods, Nari agreeing with a soft hum.

"Have they bullied you since that day?" Nari asks when she finally takes a sip out of her drink. Gowoon chuckles and shakes her head.

"In a way no, but they say things behind my back. They said I painted my face to sing on stage and they talk about how much of a nerve I have for showing up without makeup." She shakes her head again, laughing to herself.

Jugyeong's eyes downcast as Nari frowns. Jugyeong speaks up quietly. "Are you okay with hearing that?"

Gowoon shrugs her shoulders, "If I hate my face because they say that, I'd be agreeing that I'm a loser so I'm going to ignore them and live with the face I'm given."

Nari smiles proudly at the girl before discreetly looking over at Jugyeong who looks a bit down,  she decides to question her later and shifts her attention back to Gowoon. "You're really cool Woonie."

Gowoon blushes and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear before she speaks up, catching Jugyeong's attention. "I was actually wondering if you two wanted to come over and help me with my makeup..?"

"I'm not that good at it honestly..." Nari sighs as she puts her drink down, "Jugyeong's going to be the only help.."

Gowoon shrugs, "Just you two's presence is enough for me!"

· •

Nari swings her legs as she smiles at Gowoon's funny comments of the brush Jugyeong was using being ticklish on her face. The three had been talking about life for the past hour and getting to know each other with Jugyeong teaching Gowoon a few things here and there while applying her makeup.