DON'T SKIP!

HEP. DON'T SKIP. 

TRIGGER WARNING: Please be advised that this story has mature content, language and theme that are not suitable for a very young aged 17 years and below readers. The issues will circulate about sexuality, sense of self worth and family feud.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK I All Rights Reserved

If you're really not comfortable with this kind of theme of a story and this may not be cup of your tea, then please, feel free to leave. I will not force you to read this because this story is also full of taboo plots, profanities, problematic characters, death, explicit bed scenes and some delicate or squeamish themes that you may not like.

READER. DISCRETION. IS. ADVISED.

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. The real names of the people, places and organizations associated with the case and features in this story are merely the products of author's imagination. Any resemblance of new people's names, actual person whether dead or alive, place and organization or actual events is purely unintentional and coincidental.

Please do not copy my work, or reproduce as your own without asking permission from me

Please do not copy my work, or reproduce as your own without asking permission from me. Magkaroon ng habag sa puso! Wag makati ang kamay, halika't ikamot na lang natin iyan!

THE ADELAIDE FOR MAJESTY 

 She's a twerkaholic. Sa tagalog; magaling kumembot at magpatalbog. Magaling sumayaw at magaling (daw) kumambyo. One of the most best pole dancers of all her stripper's friends inside the well-known bar in 4Play Gentlemen's Club. She's an apple of the eye, a favorite one. A queen of the night and a queen of lust. The woman loves to play in dirty and is good at playing with fire. That can be called that she's really an expert.

Tulad ni Phryne Gretha Malitaitai na isang prosti, matagal na siyang naumpog at hindi nangarap na may isang tao siyang makakasama habang-buhay. Hindi siya nag-e-expect na magiging mala-fairytale ang buhay pag-ibig niya, na kailanman imposible talagang maging ideal siya ng mga lalaking seseryosohin siya. But, even if that's how she worked, can someone still love her totally and utterly? Ika nga na palagi niyang linyahan sa likod ng pagiging escort niya,

"Pokpok man sa inyong paningin, deserve ko pa rin ang mahalin."

Meron pa kaya? Can anyone accept her regardless of her flaws in life? The real question is, will Phryne be able to love if it is not yet in her vocabulary? She is always one of the things she says, which is just one thing and it attracts and turning her on a lot, none other than... money. Tama. Ito lang naman ang tanging nakapagpapatirik sa kaniyang mga matang tunay, eh.

Pero teka, bukod sa pera, paano kung may isang tao talagang kakalampag hindi lang sa puso niya maging sa buong pagkatao niya? Makakaya pa rin ba niyang makipaglaro kahit na si Majesty Heimlich Javadd Ambajic Sanjrani, ang isang Britanyan-Pakistani'ng dzaddey at makalaglag panty na magkapapakislot palagi sa pempem niyang matibay? Mananatili nga bang matibay at hindi bubuka ang bulaklak, dear? Paano kung maging puso niya ay mangislot rin?

Will she still be able follow the rules at huwag maging marupokpok?

Note: I did not fail to give you a reminder. If you stay, okay and thank you by the way. If you leave, then just leave quietly. This story shouldn't be romanticized 'cause it might trigger your depression. They are flawed and imperfect characters that you don't read about in other good stories. It's full of toxicity that you may not be able to breathe properly. So if you're looking for someone who has an ideal attitude, you can't find it here.

This is not for everyone. Be open-minded. Know your limits. Think before you start to read.

READ RESPONSIBLY

Plagiarism is crime!

Feel free to correct my errors nicely!

Are you ready?

©P I E D R A I J A D A 2021