20

A/N: Hello, I'm back.. finally! and this is where the ritual has taken place (if u have not read the last major author's note than you will not understand why I have skipped soe things.) ENJOY !!!

Klaus' POV.

I walked over to my art room, where Amelia would probably be sitting, admiring my paintings. It was time, for the curse to be lifted after 1000 years I would finally have freedom and Amelia. I quietly open the door, to sneak in and surprise her. I wrap my arms around her waist, slowly and she lets out a squeak of surprisment; "What the hell Klaus!?" She then quickly says after her short outburst. But as she flings her arms in the air, in an effortless attempt to intimidate me, I get a view of the bandage that is precisely wrapped around her wrist. I grab her arm - careful not to tear the wound and raise it up in an angry but confused gesture. Her eyes flicker to me and then to her wounded wrist there better be a good explanation for this; "Ellijah was making me a sandwich and when getting a knife out the door he slashed my wrist.. though come to think of it, I actually didn't see any blood spillage.."

I then start to put a few of the mysterious puzzle pieces together, Ellijah has never been on my side from the beginning, he and the 'scooby gang' have been plotting something against me, since I came to this town. But that could wait, I wasn't going to waste precious ritual time, on finding out why my brother had stolen some of my girlfriend's blood. I place Amelia's wrist back to her side and then start to lead her out of the rom whilst talking, in a slightly more optimistic voice; "Come on love, put something nice on, tonight I'm breaking my curse. I'm gonna give you five minutes and I'll wait for you outside the house, ok?"

She quickly nods and walks to her room, I flash down the stairs and grab the moonstone out from the floorboards, sighing in content when I realized that I had finally done it. I placed the stone into my pocket and then walk out and into the refreshing moon, we had 4 minutes until the moon would reach it' appex and then I would be ready to have Greta complete the spell.

Melody's POV.

We were ready, me and Ellijah were walking through the forest a slow speed, due to are punctuality. I was walking as quietly as possible, trying not to step on any twigs that would alert someone with good hearing. I had the correct Grimwore and Ellijah was carrying the two vials of blodd we needed and a bowl to place the blood into to complete it. We had managed to reach the outskirts of the wood, which overlooked the quarry, and we sat down watching the scene fold out before us, waiting for the perfect chance (when the full moon had reached it's apex,) for me to start chanting the un-doing spell.

I watched a the werewolf - Jules- came into the quarry, on her knees writhing from the pain of the transformation. It was when I had quickly realized that Greta had performed a slow spell, that slows down the transformation for human to wolf. I had heard legends about the spell, it was said to make the victim, double over in pain from the turn. Which then lead to my next discovery, Greta was a witch that used dark magic, and in a way, that would make me harder to over-power her. It had all depended on experience now, and I think that meant I had the upper hand.

I watched as Elena gasped as fire rings were ignited around the three females, this witch was definitely a powerful one, I was feeling slightly weaker by the minute.. but also growing much more powerful. I listened to Elena question Greta about her choices of being loyal to Klaus, and my ears could just about make out Greta replying; "My duty is to Klaus.. the new order." I mentally snort, like the hell that will ever happen?!

And then Klaus came walking into the centre of the quarry, a smirk on his face and with his arm around Amelia's waist.. poor girl.. well at least she will be released from the spell sooner or later. We knew that Stefan would come during the start of the ritual to bargain for Jenna's life in exchange for his own, so we knew that after the last drop of Elena's blood was drawn, that's when I will start the spell. The spell should automatically stop Klaus from transitioning into a wolf, but after the un-doing spell he will start to turn. We had realized that during this time it would be possible for him to have enough time in his human form to take Amelia, but it was inevitable. We would have to let Klaus take her, in order to finish the spell. Afterwards we would then find a way to get Amelia back before klaus does something again.