22

Hi.. yeah I know its weird.. I have finally updated! But mainly because.. I've been writing this book for you guys for a whole year now,  and have just hit 25,000 views! I want to tell you readers out there that I love you all for your support, and that this book wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you... so THANK YOU.
So, enjoy this chapter and I luve you all!

Klaus' POV.

I sat down on my chair, as I watched Amelia's reaction to the news I gave her. She was staring downwards onto the pool of her own blood that lay below her, she cringed and then began to turn her head up towards me. I snapped my head away and in the direction of Stefan, he must've been on his 12th blood bag by now.

I let an evil smirk invade my facial expression as Stefan angrily huffed and thrown the bag on the floor looking at me mercifully, "Just give me your blood so I can save Damon, the you can do what you want to me". I chuckled whilst walking to the kitchen cupboard pulling out a tube, and pulling a sharp knife out from another drawer. I sat back down next to Amelia, her eyes gazing cruelly at the knife in my hands.. I could tell straight away she wasn't gonna like me inflicting pain on myself, as she knew it was gonna hurt her to. I quickly slid the knife across my wrist and let the red blood ooze out and pour into the tube.. the cure. Once the tube was filled up I screwed the tube tightly with a cork, placed it down and the quickly turned my attention onto Amelia, neither her or Stefan choosing to say anything. She let out a small squeal as blood start to gash out her wrist, grabbing the material form her T-shirt in an attempt to stop the flow. She looked at me desperately, I sighed and yet again for the second time tonight I bit into my newly healed wrist and let Amelia take my blood.

I let out a peaceful sigh, I wish that she would just accept me.. it would be soo much better. The peaceful moment was over as soon as it came, she let go and stared admirably at her wrist. I let Amelia go and then turned tot he forgotten vampire in the room; Katerina, "Katerina, take this to the Salvatore boarding house and see to it that Damon is cured come back here when you have completed the task". I say, knowing fully well the consequences of letting Katerina exit this building. She smirks as she stands up from the sofa, takes the tube of blood from my hands and runs out the house, quickly.

When turning back around I acknowledge the shocked face of Stefan, "No! She'll never give it to him, and never come back here!" He shouts angrily at me. I fake a dumbstruck expression and smirk, "Who do you think I am? Stupid? -" That then earns a snort form Amelia- "I can smell the vervain Katerina has been taking for the past 4 days. Oh and your brother? Well lets just hope that Katherine was feeling generous hmm?" I say, Stefan shrinking more into his seat each minute. I abruptly get up, ready to recruit Hybrids more than ever.

Elena's POV.

Stefan and Amelia. They were the only people on my mind whilst I was driving to the boarding house, getting ready to see them.. and secretly hoping Damon wasn't going to be there. I pulled up to the old 20th century house ready to see my friends, I got out the car locked it and walking in the house, strangely with the front door being open. I have to say, I didn't exactly find what I thought I would; Damon.. dying? "DAMON!" I loudly shout at him, he turns confusion plastered on his face sweat drenching his forehead and cheeks. "Whats happened to you Damon?" I ask, my voice and confidence growing slightly weaker. He stare back at me, "I got bit by Tyler Lockwood, I'm dying and the only thing that can save me is Klaus." I gasped, Klaus is dead.. isn't he? damn just said that out loud.

"No Elena, we didn't have the time to kill Klaus and save Amelia, even you to. Klaus is alive," He says those three words, his voice cracking at the mention of Klaus' name. I sighed, we came up with a bulletproof plan, with practically no good outcome. "Wheres Stefan and Amelia? Shouldn't they be here with you.. cause its you know.. your last days?" I struggle to find the right words to say, it's not exactly easy, I mean the one person that can save him is the evilest man on Earth, we will have to come to terms with what will happen. "Well umm.. Stefan found out about my .. urhh .. condition, and spoke to Bonnie about what we could do and the deceased witch Emily Benett said that someone by the name of Niklaus Mikaelson has the cure. Stefan ran to Klaus' apartment and hasn't came back yet, oh.. and Amelia? Well she woke up in a cabin where Klaus kidnapped her. She ran away came here found out about me and kissed me.. then ran all the way back to Klaus saying to me; 'I'm going to have a chat with my beloved mate'. That's the last I've heard of her," Damon sums everything up, with a weak, tight smile at the end of it.