14

A/N: Yo Peeps!! Hows yewh?? This is Chapter 14, but before u guys skip the rest of this and think 'Why the hell do I want to listen to this?!' I really want to say; I would like to thank everyone, I know this is like the 10th time I said this, but to reach over 2,700 views, is BrIlL <3

As I had already mentioned, I am dedicating this chapter to WhiteWolf-Hybrid, for her help with making me a new cover and for her support.

As I always say.. ENJOY !! !! !!

Elena's POV.

I looked at Stefan, hurt blazing in my eyes, "Why her Stefan?" I ask, my voice cracking at his name. He looks at me sadly, "I don't know m-" But his voice was cut off by Ellijah saying, "I think my witch might know a way to cure Amelia." My eyes immediately brighten to my normal colour when Ellijah whispers this. All of our weakened gazes look at Ellijah, Hope glistening in all of our eyes, even Damon's. "R-really?" Caroline asks, her sadness thick in her voice.

We waited and waited, staring at Ellijah's face, as if waiting for him to do something bad. "Yes I believe she could find a solution. I will call her on my way home, and then arrange for her and I to meet you at the Salvatores house, and will discuss a plan, that will help cure Amelia." He explains, surprisingly his voice was getting stronger and stronger the more words, that had came out the more confident he was of the idea. We all quickly nodded, eager to do anything that could help my best friend come back to her senses, and not be another one of Klaus' little bitches, and at the end of this, there would be hell to pay.

I then feel Stefan nudging my arm, I turn to him, "Yes?" He grabs my and and says, "Come on, lets get you back home." I nod and all of us say are goodbyes and part our ways, heading to our homes. That night all I could think about was Amelia, and wondering what she was doing. Actually since she was kinda with Klaus, I didn't really want to know what they could possibly be doing.

Ellijah's POV.

I ran in the forest heading towards my home, but then quickly making and abrupt stop, deciding to call my witch now. I pull out my small phone, and press the appropriate dials to call Melody - my witch. The phone rang two times, before I heard a female voice pick up, "Hello Ellijah,"

"Hello Melody, I was wondering if you knew about the curse that, made you control the soul of another?" I ask trying to not mention much of the reason why I had needed this information, and my reasons. "Um.. yes I do believe I know of that curse, why do ya wanna know?" I let out a sigh of relief to this new information, happy there was some way I could help and innocent, helpless girl. "Well I need help with a little problem that my brother Niklaus has caused to someone who plays a large part in his life, and I need to lift that curse." I round up - without the gory details - what had just happened in those terrible, heartless twenty four hours.

"Well ok.. I believe I can help you with lifting that curse. Where would you like to meet?" She asks, I answer straight a way. "I would like to meet at a friend of mines house, where there are people that are also in full support of breaking the curse, the address is, The Salvatore boarding house in Mystic Falls." I say, with authority in my voice. "Sure how'bout tommorow 1:00pm?" She replys taking in what I had just told her. I agreed with her and we quickly said are good byes. I then dialed new numbers into my phone.

The brooding voice of Stefan salvatore came through the speakers on the third ring. "Yes Ellijah?" He groans, still a tiny hint of sadness in his voice from earlier. "Me and my witch Melody will be round at your house, at 1:00pm precisely no questions asked. She believes she might know what to do." I say quickly, and then wait for his response. It takes a few seconds for him to reply but he replys with, "Sure we'll all be there," I then hang up, not interested in anything else Stefan might have to add. I then put my phone in my back pocket and run home, not even bothering to check in with my heartless monster of a brother.

I walk straight into my room, careless as to what he was doing, I don'teven bother to change, as soon as my head hits the pillow, darkness replaces my inhanced vision.

Amelia's POV.

I have a dreamless night, but there still is vague thoughts in the back of my mind, screaming danger, run and various other horrific things. I wasn't going to let them ruin my peaceful, dreamless nights. So I pushed them as far as I could possibly get them from my mind.

I slowly awoke from the disasster that was my head. I felt a warm even breath sending chill down my spine.I quickly turned around, eager to find the person, that was making me feel shocks down my spine. There in all his glory was my love, Niklaus Mikealson. I kept on silently staring at him, remembering all of his features clear in my mind. He looked so peaceful laying there, he looked vulnrable, looked young, and looked human.

And he was my Nik.

A/N: That was Chapter 14! WoW. I can't believe I have got so far, but I am giving u guys all the credit, thanks. Stop looking at me like an idiot, I swear that will be nearly the last time I say that.

comment

VoTe

follow

MaNy ThAnKs ,, GeOrGiE XoXo