19

A/N: Hallo!! Chapter 19, hope ya luv it! Oh and 10k views!! THANK YA SOOOO MUCH !! This chap is the one when both save Amelia/Elena teams plan everything out! PeAcE oUt and as always; ENJOY!

Ellijah's POV.

I flashed to the Boarding house and knocked on the door intently, Elena answered almost immediatley and ushered me in. As we walked into the living room, I noticed that the 'save Amelia' team was also here, maybe they found something too? "I've got it, I may of aroused some suspicion from Niklaus, but otherwise yeah I got it." I say quickly. I walk over to Elena and I give her the vile and smile at her, "Here this is yours, it should save you."

I then look to the 'save Amelia' team, "What about you? Have you guys found anything?" I am firing questions, mainly at my witch though. "Yes we have, but we thought you could help us with executing a plan." Melody says. I nod and sit on the one spare chair in the room. "Well first, what do we need to complete the spell?" I ask, thinking that we could make a simple plan step by step. "We need both presences and their blood, the power of the full moon, a witch with power and the spell." Melody states, listing each thing on her fingers.

"Thats a problem. How the hell are we sopposed to get both of them to spill blood!?" Damon sarcasticaly exclaims. Well he is right, we all nod at that comment, even if we all hate to admit that Damon was right for once. "Ok. That is a problem, but I think that I could get a few drops of blood, Melody you have the power and the spell?" I ask, as Melody nods her head.

"Ok. And we already have the power of the moon, I think that Amelia will be with Niklaus on the night, as he would be scared of losing her." The plan was set; when the moon is at its apex Melody and her team would gather at the place of the ritual and perform the spell with what they needed, whilst I would be there so Niklaus won't be able to hurt Melody. The spell would be performed and Elena would die, then survive. The only slight flaw in our plan is; we won't be able to kill Niklaus because, if Niklaus dies Amelia dies.

I am sent back to my house, half an hour later, I needed to get a few drops of blood. The only slight problem is; how an earth am I going to get hold of Amelia's blood, without Niklaus trying to kill me?

I walk to my study, my mind trying to formulate some sort of cunning plan.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

My idea was simple, I catch Amelia in the kitchen, and 'accidentally' cut her with a knife, when making her a sandwich. This would have to be done tomorrow at lunch time, so instead of wasting valuable time, I went in search for some of Niklaus' blood.

I knew that trying to find Klaus' would be easy because, we had a room where viles of our blood were kept in, incase we needed our blood for a spell. I just secretly hoped that Klaus wouldn't notice the missing vile. I walked to the room which had our mothers Grimwore in; the library. The room was easy to get to, if you forget that I had to be a silent as possible.

As soon as my hand reached the golden platted doorknob, I rushed to get the door closed. I quickly glanced around the vast, open room. My eyes catching the sight of five small leather boxes. Those were what I needed I flashed to the boxes, my finger trailing against the boxes, stopping ehen I came to the one which said 'Niklaus'. I then opened the box grabbing one of the blood viles, and leaving hastilly.

□□□□□TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY (LUNCHTIME) SORRY!□□□□□

Ellijah's POV.

I walked into the kitchen, ready and prepared with a cup behind my back to collect Amelia's blood. I waited for her to come into the kitchen, only having to wait a few fast minutes.

"Hello 'llijah" She says happily. I glance at her, and place the most fakest smile ever on my lips. "Goodafternoon my dearest Amelia" I said. She smiled and started to get out the nningredients needed for a sandwhich, I abruptedly stood up and walked over to her plan is in action. "No, I'll help you" I smiled politely. She slowly nodded and let me help her maje her sandwhich. I then generously placed ham and lettuce on the bottom piece of wholmeal bread and placed another silce on the top, carefully.

I then preoared for the last simple step to my plan; I reached into the utensil draw, picking out a knife, but 'accidentely' cutting Amelia's hand when taking the knife out the draw, oops. Amelia let out a groan of pain and temporarily closing her eyes, so I grabbed the cup from the table, and collected a few drops of her blood.

As her eyes slowly opened my hand flashed and I placed the cup in the top draw, ready to collect when Amelia or Niklaus weren't looking. I put on a fake mask of shock and guilt and turned to face Amelia. "Oh my dearest apologies Amelia, let me heal you" I mumble, fastly.
"Oh no its quite alright 'llijah, I'd rather just bandage it." She exepts my 'fake' apologie and tries to reach the top right cuppboard that has band aids in it. Thats when I realize my incredible stupidity... thats where I placed the cup of Amelia's blood.

I flashed my hand out to stop her, whoch resulted into her making a jump of shock. "No, its okay I'll get it for you" I rush to say, before she can object. I quickly open the cupboard and grab a band aid, before she can register that I opened the cupboard phew, safe.

Her eyes dance from me to the cupboard, a slight glint of comfusion in her eyes. I carefully take her damaged hand in my own and slowly wrap the bandage around her hand, carefull not to rip her skin any more, I didn't need anymore blood on my hands. "Thank you 'llijah, for the sandwhich and the bandage, see you later."
"See you again dearest Amelia."

Elena's POV.

The plan was set, but we now were all relying on the word of Ellijahs. It had been a whole day now, with only two days left until the 'Sacrfice', I was starting to wonder if Ellijah had gotten caught, with stealing Klaus and Amelia's blood.

I was at the boarding house sitting stiffly on the leather sofa, waiting anxioisly for the return of Ellijah. A knock on the door silenced my anxiety as I went to open the large oak door. It revealed Ellijah in a black suit, holding various things in his hands. I stood backwards and jestured for him to xome in, he nodded and procceded into the lounge.

I called the others and waited for the to arrive, before Ellijah to reveal the news he had to share on the sacrifice. It took a few minutes (6, to be precise) and most of them were sitting around Ellijah, waiting for his words of wisdom. "I have collected both Amelia and Niklaus' blood, getting Amelia's wasn't exactly simple, but I managed anyway. I suggest that we keep the blood here, to prevent my brother finding it, as he is akready incredibly suspicous." I let out a sigh of relief, we now can save Amelia's life.

I glance around the room, each of the faces portraying something like happiness. Now we just needed to make sure that both our plans were completely bulletproof, starting with the save 'Elena' plan. "Have you noticed it yet? Caroline and Tyler are missing." Bonnie seemed to be the only person to actually notice it.
"Oh.... You know that Klaus needs a vampire and a werewolf gor the ritual. Well just think about it Caroline is a vamp and Tyler is a wolf, they must be in Klaus' grasp, ready to be slaughtered." Bonnie luts the pieces together our minds processing the horrible truth.

He had Care and Ty, and we werent just going to sit by and watch.

A/N : WOOOOOO! So sorry for it taking me a month to update, I guess I was just too busy preparing for Christmas xx
Next chapter is the Care and Ty saving plan!

Comment xxx

Vote xx

Follow x

Many Thanks ,

Georgie x x x x x