07

Chapter 7.

Amelia POV.

I woke by the sound of the door unlocking, maybe he was freeing me. Not. A. Chance. I turned towards the door in walked Klaus, staeing at me intently he said "Get up love its storytime"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I shout.

"I'm going to tell you about soulmates! so ge up and then I can tell you," He orders me, I quickly nod and get ready.

I put on a small red crop top and some pale denim shorts, with some red starpy heels. I walk out the bathroom and try to open the door, but it's locked. I feel some warm arms wrap around my waist,  I'm about to scream when I am turned around to see Klaus. "You scared me to death!" I shout at him.

"Sit down," he orders and I comply. He sits down with me, and says, "Right lets talk about this. When your someones soulmate it means that you will love that person for all eternity, no questions ask. There are different stages in the bond, you don't need to know that. The final stage is when I bite you,  then the bond has reached maturity." I just stare at him, thinking about it all. I suddenly feel something weird, something I have never felt love. No I can't feel like this, it's not right! I felt like something was pulling me toward him.

"Do you feel that? Thats the bond. You can't fight it, you love me and theres nothing you can do about it."  He concludes, but I feel it stronger now. I slowly move closer to Klaus, and come closer until my lips touch his warm ones. I'm not on the bed now, I'm up against the wall wih Klaus hungrily kissing my neck. But before I can do anyhing else with him I pull back. "Whats wrong love?" Klaus asked,  like he cares. "I do," he answers my thoughts. 

"How can you do that?  you know read my mind?" I ask.

"It's the bond, " he says with a smirk on his face. I just turn away from him, feeling a little annoyed that he can envade on my privacy. "I won't do it unless its needed," he says.

"Thanks," I mutter.

After that word came out my mouth, an awkward silence overcame the room. "So umm.." I say to break the tension.

"I'm going out for a few hours, there will be a maid to check on you every 2 hours," I don't get the chance to object, as he is already gone. I fall back on the bed, thinking about the bond; how can this be possible? I suddenly feel a tingling feeling on my shoulder, it starts to hurt so I go to the mirror to check it out. And there on my shoulder is what looks like a tattoo, it has a triangle and inside of it is the hybrid sign. I run my fingers over it, there is no bump. But I know instantly what it is; its the first stage of the bond.

I walk back to the bed, and decide to ask Klaus about it later when hes back. After sitting down for 30 minutes, thinking about how rubbishmy life has became I hear a knock on the door. I say, "Come in," In walks a girl with long ginger hair and a pinafore on.

"I am Emily andcame to give you your lunch, lord Niklaus told us you were human," She concludes, stating her reason for being here.

She hands me a large tray with a Strawberry smoothie and a chicken roll with salad on it. "Thank you," I say politely. 

"Anything else Madam?"

"No thats fine and you can call me Amelia by the way." I conclude

"Ok Amelia," She says and hurries to the door and locks it.

I slowly eat my lunch, savouring every taste. Once I had slowly finished my meal I try and sleep, thinking about Klaus, only ever him. I am awoken by someone stroking my hair, I quickly open my eyes in hurrie to see who the stalker is. I open them only to not be surprised that Klaus's ocean blue eyes are staring at me, "Yes?" I ask.

"You will be joining me for dinner, Emily will give you a dress. Be ready for 7:00pm promptly. " He starts to walk away but I grab his hand.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask cautiously.

"Sure love," he smirks at me.

"I found this mark on my shoulder it just appeared, it was weird I was just wondering what it was?" I say, it sounded like a half question.

"Can I see it?" His smirk deepens.  I huff, sigh and then nod. I pull my top down to show it to him, it takes at least 15 seconds before I finally hear something. 

"Ah I see.. the first stage is completed this mark basically means that you belong to me." There is no smirk on his face now, he just grins possesively . He then just turns to the door and walks out, in two minutes flat Emily walks in wih a short navy blue strapless dress. she give it to me and walks out the room. I get dressed slowly and wait for Emily to come back in. She comes in and leadsme to the dinning room.

So was that a good chapter? I want as many opions as possible, do you think Amelia should fall for Klaus's charms or not?