01

EDITED 25/05/20

Amelia's POV.

"Hey!" Was the first word I had said to my father in six years, of course it was never my intentions - I loved my father to pieces. My father wasn't one to communicate well with others, what with me and mom leaving him, for chance at a more 'lavish' life, as my mom would say.  But here I am now, in Mystic Falls the one place I felt like I didn't really belong in. I only ever stayed there because of my friends; Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, and even Tyler (my dick of an ex boyfriend).

So I came here for a second chance with my dad, and because my mum didn't seem to care much for caring and looking after me. In fact she cared more about Jim, this new guy my mother had supposedly fallen in love with. Jim met us three years ago, at a mall, you could say it was love as soon as he spent $200 on a pair of jeans. My mom was a gold digger and it was clear for all to see, which made her oblivious to me and my life, she never noticed me taking self defence and hunting classes... instead of going to college.

My mom was never there for me when I first discovered that vampires exist, and she sure as hell wasn't there when I learnt how to kill and hunt them.
Nobody knew about my extra classes, except my teacher, James. He's a demanding man, but he was there for me like family, when my mom wasn't. After saving me from a near death experience with a vampire, I became almost desperate to learn how to save myself from them.

There was only one thing that James demanded of me, when I could get the chance, I would drive a stake through Niklaus Mikaelson's heart. I always asked him why he had a vendetta against the evil man, but he would whisper a woman's name and then push me away. 

I received news that Niklaus was coincidentally in Mystic Falls,  and well. ... I couldn't resist the chance to avenge someone that was practically family.
It didn't make a difference that I was 19 and only 5ft5", I knew I would have the strength to kill him. Human or not.

"Hey there, Amelia!" Seriously dad is that the best you can do? We get in his old car and drive to Mystic Falls. Lush green trees waved in the wind and the warmth from the sun spilled into the car, reminding me of all the journeys I made back here to visit my father. We drove past the sign, making my stomach turn. Wherever I go I always got the feeling I was being watched, I guess that was the negative point to knowing about vampires. In the hunting world, I'd be called crazy for going after an Original, let alone Klaus himself. However my training from James made me feel like I could do it, or at least try to.

Dad pulled up the driveway, and the house hadn't changed one bit. It was a pale blue and grey, quite large but not large enough for mom. My bags were full of 'clothes', packed under them were stakes I had acquired - some I had even made myself, after much practice. I only had a small supply of vervain, but I heard rumours there was quite an intriguing supply in Mystic Falls.  We took 10 minutes to get my luggage into my old bedroom, which was covered in cute posters of anime characters, making me remember the old and maybe slightly cringy times. But packing was the last thing on my mind, all I could think about was my friends and how excited they'd be to see me.  

I knew exactly where they would be, The Mystic Grill.

HEY EVERYBODY! FIRST CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, KEEP READING IT WILL GET BETTER!

MANY THANKS, GEORGIE <3