18

Caroline's POV.

Today was monday and we have 5 days left until the sacarfice and spell. We, (me, Tyler, Damon and Melody.) were all gathered around several Grimwores and books, finding the best way possible to plan this night, that would change eveything. I let out a huff of annoyance when I closed my 6th Grimwore of the day, nothing could be found in these books!

"I just can't seem to find anything!" I sigh. All tired eyes turned to me, we had been sitting in Melody's stuffy flat since last night. None of us have slept, kept up by steaming cups of black coffee. "I'm posertive that I have more than one book that talks about this spell, we just have to find it," Melody muttered. We all went back to what we were doing, me grabbing a large dusty black leather book, hoping it would hold the answers to our problems. I opened to what I thought was the contents, and scanned for the title, 'undoing a sacarfice spell'.  A sentence wrote in bold print caught my inhanced sight, as I gasped.

"I think I might have found it, can it be under the title of 'undoing spell'?" I ask her, hesitantly. I look as Melody processes her thoughts and a face of recongnisation dawns on her face. "I believe so, how 'bout you find the page." Was the almost instant reply I was given. I glided my index finger along the page and read, 179. My hand flickered at lightning speed and came to an abrupt stop at page 179. I looked at the large title written in bold, which confirmed this was what we were searching for.

A subtitle with the words; 'Sacrafice' and 'Undoing' was what we needed. I read the script underneath;

To undo a spell that sacrafices something (e.g the freedom of a soul) a particular spell must be performed, on the full moon after the sacrafice. In depth of this, the spell to undo this would require; a witch, blood of both main particapants, both presences to be included in the chant/spell and the power of a full moon.

I then quickly proceded to repeat the paragraph to our little group. I then watched as the knowledge soaked into their minds. "Yes! Thats exactally what I need!" Melody said, loudly. Everyone slamed their books down, glad that we finally found our lead.

Meanwhile, at the boarding house (Elenas Team.)

Ellijah's POV.

We were looking through the Grimwores my family has owned throughout the years, as only a spell incredibly old could somehow make this work. I was looking through my mother's Grimwore, the book that had what Niklaus needed to complete his sacrfice. It was a recipe book, it would tell him exactly what he needed to complete the sacrfice. But sadly I knew Niklaus had already got his hands on the book, I was hoping that it could contain a loophole, so we didn't have to let Elena go.

Then my memory started to come back; in 1492, when Katerina was in the same situation Elena is in now. I remember that I offered Katherine a vile, a vile in which when consumed would grant her the chance to come back to life. But after Katerina ran, I kept the vile in a special place ready for when the next Petrova doppleganger was found. "Elena, I think I know of a solution to this." I turn to Elena, watching as her face lightens. "Please, what is it?" Elena says.

"It's a vile which I had attempted to give to Katerina, but she declined it. When consumed, if you die you will just come back to life." I say confidentely.

"So.. I'll be dead then just alive?" Elena mutters. I nod and my mind then comprehends where I had kept this vile. "I believe that I kept the vile in a small chest, it should be in my study. If you tidy up the books, whilst I get the books. I will be straight back to give Elena the vile." All people in my group nod and I make my way out of the boarding house, to go home. As soon as the door to the Boarding house is closed I flash, vampire speed to my house, hoping that I wouldn't be caught by my little idiotic brother.

I open the door almost silentely, but not silent enough for Niklaus. He came bounding down the stairs, a sly grin plastered on his face. "So what mysterious rubbish have you been up to brother?" He drawls. My eyes instinctively roll. Why is my brother such an idiot? "Wouldn't you like to know brother, I'm out of here anyway just need to get something. Then I will be out of your life for the rest of the day." I said, but ye he still looked slightly suspicous.

I could tell I wasn't going to get past him on the staircase, so I just jumped past him, ran to my study and locked the door. I looked down to the last bottom shelf on my bookcase and found the little chest that had clouded my mind for the past 5 minutes. I  grabbed it and broke the lock, I wasn't going to bother looking for the key. Sure enough there was a small glass vile, which contained the elixtr. I placed the chest back in its dust place, it looked untouched. I quickly shut the door, only to be faced with my brother; again. "What is it now dear brother?" I sighed, with a slight tone of sarcasm.

He gave me a short glare.

Klaus' POV.

I just stared at him, I had a feeling he was doing something behind my back, I wasn't about to let that go. "What are doing behind my back?" I demand. He chooses to annoy me to no end by ignoring me, but then I notice him holding vile behind his back. I start to chuckle, whilst Ellijah looks at weirdly. "Don't tell me. You have a vile of brew behind your back don't you?" I chuckle.

He ingnores me, again and just shoots off. I have a feeling and I'm never wrong, hes doing something behind my back with the doppleganger. I'm going to find out and when I do, I won't hesitate to spill blood.