15

Stefan's POV.

This morning I had gathered the whole gang, and now we had preciesly 5 minutes until Ellijah and his witch came to the boarding house to try and help Amelia. I was standing by the door in a flash seconds before the knocking on the wooden door commenced, I opened the door as quick as  I possiblely could, and politely - well kind of - pushed Ellijah and his witch into the house.

Elena made room on the small couch for Ellijah and the witch whilst we silently waited for someone to break the awkward silence. "Everyone this is Melody, Melody this is Elena, Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy and Tyler." Ellijah introduced, pointing to each of us in turn. Melody glanced at all of us, smiling slightly, "Hello." Ellijah looked to me to explain the  slightly upsetting situation we were in, and so then the whole explanation of the past week began..

Melody's POV.

"So.. it all started when Elena's best friend came back to Mystic falls. We then met her and soon found out that Amelia was one of the best hunters hunting the supernatural. We then went to the grill to meet her and have a chat/ reunion, when Klaus came in, to keep a long story short; Amelia just had to piss Klaus off by mocking him. Next minute Amelia's making a bargain with Klaus to keep us safe, she would sacarfice herself for us. Amelia was taken to Klaus' house where she very nearly escaped to the boarding house, but as usal Klaus found her and took her captive, all over again.

"We then found out that Amelia was Klaus' mate, and Klaus performed a ritual to make her love him. As obviously, no one - apart formEllijah of course - loved him." The green-eyed beauty said, all to quickly but I heared what he said. I thought for a moment, all of the Grimwores I had looked at flashing in my memorie, finding an explanation, trying to find a loophole. My head snapped up as I remembered one of my Grimwores that tlked about mates.

"I think I might know something, it was from a Grimwore I had looked in a few months ago. I believe that there is a way, a loophole. We need to have both mates together, in a ritual of fire and darkness. But there is one detail I am a bit sketchy on.." I paused, my mind couldn't stretch that far.

Ellijah looked at me, a serious look, plain on his face. "Can you get the information you need now?"  He asked.

"Yes, I believe I can. I just need to go home to get a Grimwore then I will come straight back with the full details." I say confedentely. They all nod and Elena ushers me to the door, as I quickly make my way home to find the book that wil solve everyones problems.

Amelia's POV.

I watched as Klaus' blue eyes flutter open, looking straight at me and smirking. "Well hello to you to," I giggle and place my head back on the soft pillow, that was Klaus' chest. "Shall we ever get up Nik?" Ok that was the first time I ever said that, well I'm sure he won't mind. "Hmm.. Ok then, what you wanna do today beautiful" He says quietly, even if I couldn't see him I knew he  was grinning.

"Maybe we could go hiking perhaps?" I don't care as long as I'm with you. I could feel Klaus nod, and I then started to get up, and get ready for the long - but brilliant - day ahead of us. I walked to the bathroom but quickly realized my nakedness, I turned around, my face flushing a light pink as Klaus' whistled in my direction. I quickly ran to get my clothes, and placed them on before going to my room to collect some of my clothes.

I grab a short baby blue lace crop top, with a black leather jacket and my blue jeggings with my black converse. I walk to my bathroom and go in to have my shower and get ready for the day.

Melody's POV.

I locked my door and skidded to my car, driving top speed back to the Salvatore boarding house. I arrived five minutes later jumping out my car with a big leather-bound book; my Grimwore.

The Salvatore opened the dor before I knocked, again ushering me indoors. I sat in the previous place I was, everyone staring at me, as if I was the answer to life or death. But I guess in some peoples pespectives I was. "So.. What else do we need to know?2 Damon asks. I set the Grimwore on the large wooden coffe table opening it up t the page with all the info that was needed. I point to the top of the page and I start to read the key points, they were all so intrigued to find out about.

"The spell that binds mates together forcefully, is quite a complicated spell, but performed by a talented witch a loophole can be performed. This un-breaking spell has to have both mates present, and the spell will have to take place in a ring of fire and a lightning strike. The spell then has to be performed by the witch who then, shall place drops of the mates blood on a piece of paper. To prove that the spell has worked to its full potental, the blood of both mates should seperate." I said.

"Is that all?" Bonnie, the young witch asked. My eyes quickly glanced around the page, finding a piece of small text right at the bottom of the page. "No.. It says here that the spell can only be performed on the next full moon coming." But little did I know that these were the words that changed everything, for eveyone.

Stefan's POV.

Even as a vampire, it took me awhile to process the words that Ellijah's witch; Melody said. Then it just suddenly dawned on me, the next full moon was the night the love of my life; Elena was going to be sacarficed on a alter of fire to Klaus.

As everyone else realized this sadly horrible thing, destruction errupted in the room, chaos and utter sadness.

A/N: OMG. I finally finished this chapter you have no idea how long it has taken me to finish this. I started this chapter ove a month ago, and only now have I actualy finished it. Thank you for anyone who has sticked with me throughout the long hol, and is for some weird reason still reading this book. So thanks for all those people and that was CHAPTER 15 (I don't even want to think about doing another chapter right now!) Let me know if you want me to write about Klaus and Amelia's hiking trip!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Love you and ya bezzies

xX Georgie Xx