05

Chapter 5.

Amelia POV

I stayed awake, faking sleep. Soon after half an hour Klaus was asleep, my plan was simple. I slowly shuffled to the other side of the bed and, pulled the soft duvet off of me. I tried to breathe evenly, just encase he could hear me. I just need to get out of this town, I guess this wasn't such a good idea after all.

I slowly tiptoed to the door, not bothering with clothes. I thought for a moment,  I would have longer to run if  I disarmed Klaus. I tiptoed to my duffel bag, and picked out one of my sharpest stakes. This should hold him. I walk to his end of the bed, with a wild heartbeat.  I grabbed hold of the end of the stake and drove it straight through his stomach, there was a gasp and a stutter but that was it as I was long gone by then.

I ran. Just ran. I went through every door and ran down corridors, to finally find the winding staircase. I went flying down the stairs, not bothering with the sound level. As soon as I reached the ground floor, my eyes zoned in on the front door. Rushing for it, I pulled it open, not bothering with closing the door. I was finally out in the open, sadly the mansion was practically in the middle of the forest. I had no idea where I was, so I was just going to give it a shot. I ran in my left direction, where there was more trees. I thought that maybe I might have the chance at escaping, and Klaus sounds like the type of gut that would go right.

I kept on running in that direction, but my legs just couldn't carry me any further. I came across a cave and decided I should just give up until morning, it didn't matter since I had another 5 hour 'till Klaus would wake up. I layed down in my most comfortable position and let sleep over come me.

4HOUR TIME SKIP SORRY >>>>>

My eyes fluttered open, my mind replaying last nights events. As soon as Klaus came to my mind, I scrambled up from where I slept. Relieved to still be living, I walked out of the cave and picked a direction right. I started to run, not wasting one second of my time. I couldn't stop, as I was in fear of Klaus finding me. Killing me. It was when I heard a twig snap I finally came to a stop, I quickly found a tree taking cover behind it. I steadied my breathing, trying to calm down. Oh my god it better not be Klaus, I'm dead.

"I believe your right love, it is me." I hear a British accent. This is it my death, hopefully he doesn't know where I am. I keep silent in hopes he won't see me, I can hear his steps going further away from me but then coming right back. "A game of hide and seek? Well two can play at this game love," Suddenly I don't hear anything just my frantic breathing. I think maybe he has just gone away, looking somewhere else. I go with that thought and step away from the tree, only to bump straight into a warm chest. oh god.

"Given up have we?" He says, a taunting smirk on his face.

"No never, what do you want?" I say, oblivous to our deal. He just look at me, emotions in his eyes I can't figure out, or even want to. "Nothin much, just you to come with me and an apology for trying to kill me," he demmands. i can't help but laugh, yeah right. "Like you deserve one," I say a smirk now on my face. "Hmm I think I do love," He says. But I can't say anything more as he has me in his arms and running in the direction I came. He comes to a stop in a matter of seconds and we are back at the mansion of doom (cool right? no? oh well...).

"Did you really have to do that?" I say angrily, whilst being pushed through the door. "Yes I did can't have you escape again now can we?" He taunts. He pushes me down onto the couch, and pulls out his phone. He starts to dial a number and I just sit there, feeling like an idiot to try and escape again.

Klaus' POV.

I dial Greta's number into my phone, today I was determined to find out about this soulmate thing. "Hello?" Greta say into the speaker.

"Greta, its Klaus and would like you to do me a favour," I demand.

"Yes of course what is it?" She asks.

"Well its about soulmates," I say trying to not give much away to Amelia.

"Ok well I could come round in half an hour?"

"Good thank you," I said and ended the call. I slowly turned to Amelia, she looks so beautiful. "What was all that about soulmates?" She manages to say. "Oh nothing really love, come on lets get you ready." I answer to her. I pull her up from the couch, and lead her to my room. I open the door and say, "Why don't you get ready, and put something comfortable on ok?" I ask and she nods.

Amelia's POV.

I grab my suit case and my make-up/hair accessorie bag and walk into the bathroom.  I have a long shower, as I collected a lot of dirt from my escape plan yesterday. After having a long and deserved shower I put on some clothes. I put on a black sequin off-the shoulder top and some black skinny jeans, with a leather jacked and some black stiletto's. I quickly put on my make-up and do my hair in a messy bun, since I am only going to be with Klaus.

I gather all of my thing and walk out of the bathroom, only to place my bags where I had left them. I stared at the newly dressed Klaus, before following him down the stairs. sitting back down on the couch I ask, "so... can I have something to eat?"

"Oh yeah sure, wait there." I do as I'm told giving up with running and wait for him to come back. After a few minutes Klaus comes back with Cereal and some orange juice. He sets it down on the table and I start to eat, not stopping to think if he poisoned it. I quickly finish within 5 minuetes, curious as to what we are doing today. let me guess planning, scheming and killing. "So what are we doing today?" I ask.

"Oh well a friend of mine is coming round in a minuete," he concludes. I laugh, "you have friends?" I say in a mocking tone.

"Why yes Amelia I do, I do,"  and thats all I get out of him for the next twenty minuetes.

*SO THERE IT IS THE 5TH CHAPTER, DID U LIKE IT, I KNOW I KINDA DID!*

~VOTE~

~COMMENT~

~FOLLOW~

*MANY THNX GEORGIE*