13

Klaus' POV.

I was ecstatic, finally I will have Amelia and she will except me and we will be together all eternity. I waited as she woke up looking at her surroundings, and I wondered how she felt. I thought it was time, that I ask her to do something, to see if she obeys me. I slowly walk over to her, much to the others disgust, and untied her. I then walked back a few steps and then said, "Amelia, come here. "

She quickly walks up to me and throws her arms around me, and kisses my cheek. Yes, progress! I think I finally won't be called  the guy who couldn't love.

Amelia's POV.

It felt really good to be finally back in Klaus' arms, but a tiny little corner of my brain warned me, like this was something to run from, like Klaus screamed dangerous. Are hug had lasted a good long five minutes, but was broken off when Elena screamed, "Why? Why Klaus would you do that to someone who had a future ahead of her!" We turned to her, and Klaus then sighed. "Amelia is my mate, I love her to bits how would you feel if you loved Stefan and he didn't love you back?" Klaus questions her. "It's different. Damon loves me, I don't love him back, but he doesn't perform a ritual to make me love him does he?" She fires back.

Klaus and I walk up to the fire barrier, Klaus holding my waist protectively, to prevent any burns. "No, but that isn't true Elena is it? I think we all know that you love both of the Salvatore brothers, don't you?" Klaus taunts back, I just stand in Klaus' embrace and glare at the others. Elena finally stands down and shuts her mouth, good for her, not.

We walk walk up to the Altar, and Klaus mutters something un-audible to Greta. The fire barrier disappears, and the others all rush to my side. "Amelia listen to me if your in there talk to me, we can get you out of here." Caroline shouts at me. I look at them and laugh, I am me, this is me. "Are you kidding? Your looking at me sweetheart," I say. Every ones faces are full of shock, sadness and hurt. I look to Klaus and follow his hurtful gaze, him and Ellijah were having a brutal stare off, "Look Niklaus! Look at what you've done to his poor and innocent girl. You have no virtue Niklaus!" He shouts into Klaus' face.

"Come. Let's get home." Klaus mutters to me, ignoring Ellijah, and their hurtful exchange. I turn to him and nod, then quickly walk in the direction we had came.

We arrived at his car and Klaus silently opened the passenger door for me. I nodded my head in thanks and he walked to the drivers side. We sat in silence, it was awkward and un-comfortable so I turned on the radio and George Ezra started singing Budapest. The music was comforting, and helped me forget the tension in the car, surrounding myself and Klaus. It was while after, that the car slowly came to a stop, and the engine stopped.

Klaus silently opened his car door and walked to my side, he stopped for a second but then opened the door and his hand out to help me get out. I gracefully took it, eager to get out the car that had so much tension in it, you could'nt even cut it with a knife. Klaus locked the car and led me out of the garage, still not breathing one word to me. He led me through the know easily recognised corridors, and I quickly realised, that this was the way to his room. We quickly got to his room, and he opened the door and estured for me to sit on his bed, I complyed and watched him rumage through his draws, looking for clothing.

He pulled out a shirt and gently thrown it into my arms, he gestured to the bathroom and quietlysaid, "Why don't you get dressed love?"

"Sure." I reply and quickly walk into the bathroom. I get changed slowly, not wanting to see Klaus getting dressed, not that I didn't want to see, but I know Klaus would find some way to embarass me. This isn't you listen to me. My other voice whispers to me. You don't know anything, just leave me alone. I say pushing her away, I wasn't going to listen to a word she said, what she said was meaningless.

But for some reason the words she said kept lingering, haunting my thoughts, never leaving me alone.

Klaus' POV.

I kept on thinking about Amelia, as she was getting changed. I started feeling a little bit suspicous when she was in the for 10 minuees. A smirk  tugged at my lips, she was worried about walking into me naked. I decided to put her assumptions to rest and said, "Don't worry you can come out love, I'm not naked," I chuckled. The door slowly opened revealing Amelia, I was suprised I didn't think she would lookthat beautiful in my clothes, she walked over to me and yawned.

"I'm tired," She whispered. "Of course come on lets get you in bed." I tell her. I lead her to my bed and get her in the covers, before getting into bed with her and wrapping my arms around her fragile, form. "Goodnight Klaus," she yawned. Those were the last words from her, as she quickly slipped into sleep.

"Goodnight, my angel."

A/N: So how was part 2? I tried my best, sorry this chapter has come so late, it took awhile for me to write it, how was the ending of the chap? I think it was a little bit cute.