24

Hey there! I know, I know, I have updated this book like 5 billion times less than I normally do, but I literally am starting my major studies.. so enjoy this slightly shorter chapter while it lasts!

ENJOY ~ Georgie xx

Klaus' POV.

My hand gripped the woman's throat as I looked deeply into her eyes, compelling her, "Show some politeness, and let me and my girlfriend in." I knew that Amelia could already get in, but I wanted to relish in the feeling of Amelia being my girlfriend for a little while longer. The blonde woman nods, weakly saying;

"You both can come in".

That was enough confirmation I needed for me to get Amelia and walk both girls up to the front door of the large house, before me violently opening it. I look around my supernatural hearing picking up the sound of a woman clattering around in a kitchen, "I swear that dogs ran off to a place with air conditioning!" She says. I take a few more steps into the house me eyes landing on an open plan kitchen, a woman preparing food.

I smirk darkly at the woman, as her head turns towards me, her eyes quickly glazing over in fear as her brown eyes land on her friend. "Who are you?" She questions.. how awfully bland these humans are. "Klaus Mikaelson." I declared, proud evident in my tone and facial expression. I watched her gasp in shock and fear, inflating my ego further. "You..your the hybrid" She slowly stumbles over her words, whilst taking short steps backwards.. away. Amelia snorts, shaking her head probably thinking something along the lines of.. jeez is she that thick? "Why yes, yes I am. But enough about what species I am.. I wanna know where your dear friend Ray is." I decided to cut to the chase, I just wanna get the hell outta here and get my werewolves. Fear glints in her eyes as she tries to calculate her answer, most likely trying to find the one which wouldn't end in her death.. which was unlikely.

She finally huffs; "He's just south of the Memphis boarder in a bar called Southern Comfort". He words shoot out her mouth, including every detail in an attempt to not anger me further.

"Thanks love-" I turn towards the front door giving a quick un-noticeable nod to my other partner in crime, Stefan moves towards the door stopping just behind the threshold, his fangs bared in attempt to scare the young women "-Now would you mind inviting my buddy in here?" I target this question to the crying girl in my arms, looking on the verge of a heart attack, my pupils dilating.. compelling her. It takes her a few minutes to calm her shaky uneasy breath, before catching on; "Come in" she cries.

The other women starts to catch onto what Stefan was about to do to her, resulting in her shaking her head uncontrollably letting cries and gasps shake her body. "NO...No" She whispers stepping back until she hit the kitchen counter on the far wall. I look at her with a smirk on my face "Kill this one quick Stefan-" I then throw the girl in my arms to the floor and say, "-make this one suffer. Me and Amelia will be in the car." I then proceed to lead Amelia out to the car.

Amelia's POV.

I watch him with a slight hint of fear in my eyes, for the women whispering 'no', wishing that she could survive this but no one can go against Klaus and what he wants.

I start walking out and to the car, when we were out of earshot I turned to Klaus and said, "That was so evil what you did there.. you do realize that those women were both innocent right? They didn't deserve to be ripped apart and be stripped of their lives for the sake of yours and Stefan's entertainment. Did they?" I shout followed by me shouting curses out to the wind in anger. He then laughs.. laughs? I mean really? Is he that much of a sadist? obviously. But there goes my big fat mouth again.. saying these things out loud which just causes him to laugh further.

"Just shut up." I pout turning away from him. Just for him to grip my waist from behind and make me relax into his abs.. ooooh.. abs.. no don't let him in again.. don't.

"Calm down love, it was just fun." He says this knowing that I wouldn't be satisfied with his answer.. and I wasn't. So to stop me from talking he started to slowly kiss my neck, in an attempt to make me give into the whole 'mate thing'. At first I had resisted but I could slowly feel my defenses crumbling as he reached my jugular my mouth making a quiet, but easily heard for a vampire, moan. This was followed by a series of noises, as I felt myself getting calmer each kiss he placed on my neck. He then turned me around in his arms and said; "There, you calm now love?" He asks with a slight glint in his gorgeous deep blue ocean eyes, pretty much shouting at me, I know you liked that. I shook my head, "No why the hell would I?" .. but I did.. I wondered how long it would take before I would've fallen for him already. I don't know but I knew it would be soon.

"Because I think we both know that you want me." He was now whispering into my ear sending shivers down my spine, but the good ones.. if you know what I mean. He chuckled and pulled me to the car, "Come on, Stefan will be back soon, don't want him to see you and me.. do we?" I didn't like the way he said it, as if we were an item.

A/N; I am sorry that this chapter was shorter than usual, I just have been soo but I just thought that I needed to give you guys some kind of and update

xxx

Georgie

xxx